LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

LT1 Plate **Group Purchase**

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 02:20 PM

LT1 Plate **Group Purchase**

Ok guys, You have been asking and we have been listening.

We designed a LT1 plate over a year ago. After releasing it the sales were not what we needed to keep the production going. However shortly after cancelling the part number we started getting alot of phone calls and emails from people wanting the plate system. So we listened and now is your time to step up to the plate and show us that keeping this part number alive for the LT1 enthusiest is supported by you.

We need 10 orders to be able make this deal happen. This will show us that there is a call for the LT1 plate system. We will then go to production and put the LT1 plate back on the market and keep them instock. Show us you guys are serious!!!

Ok this is the story behind the LT1 plate system.

Back about two years ago we started playing with the idea of a nitrous plate for the LS1 and LT1 community.
We were not happy with the current plate design's that were on the market. The current plate designs placed a plate or nozzles behind the throttle body aimed at the back of the intake. By placing the discharge so close to the front runners and aimed at the back of the intake there was the chance of over powering the back runners and missing the front.

So we went on the quest to develope a plate that would give a nice sexy look and properly attomize to all cylinders. After scraping many plates and throwing away many different desighns it finaly happened. A year later we had came up with a design that would attomize well and looked sexy!!!!

Here is how our design works.

In this picture you will see the distribution ports in the plate. This design works by using 4 nitrous ports and 4 fuel ports in each throat opening. The nitrous and the fuel will slam together and create a plumb spraying across the intake port.(NOT AT THE BACK OF THE INTAKE) Then the induction of the motor will pull the mixture into the intake plenum.

This is the full plate conversion. Consist of Billit Plate, gasket, Throttle extention bracket, 50-200 hp jetting, all hardware

This is a complete system picture. System comes complete with a bottle capable of flowing 800hp with accessory ports in the side of the bottle valve, 300 hp purge port design solenoids, Stainless quick release bottle brackets, 16ft main feed line, plate conversion, all hardware etc.

The plates will be comming annodized black with our logo laser etched in. Like this.

Ok So here are the details on this group purchase.

We need a total of 10 orders. It can be in a system form or conversion form. You have your choice of 52mm or 58mm.
It will take ruffly 3-4 weeks from the time the special ends for us to be able to ship the product.

Regular prices are.
Conversion=285.00
System=699.99

This is the special price's
Conversion= 250.00
System= 599.00

You can call in your order toll free at
1-866-648-7637
Local is 254-420-3630

Thank you for support.
Ray
Old 02-27-2007, 02:34 PM

That's a beauty.

Not that I'll be spraying anytime soon, but just out of curiousity.. will this fit better than the TNT plate in regards to larger throttle bodies such as the BBK? Or will grinding on the waterneck and IAC housing still be necessary?
Old 02-27-2007, 04:08 PM

So I take it this is a wet kit ? How many shot is it good for?
Old 02-27-2007, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Javier97Z28
That's a beauty.

Not that I'll be spraying anytime soon, but just out of curiousity.. will this fit better than the TNT plate in regards to larger throttle bodies such as the BBK? Or will grinding on the waterneck and IAC housing still be necessary?
good question

how large are the openings? 58mm?
Old 02-27-2007, 04:12 PM

what else is needed to install this kit also how hard is it to install ?
Old 02-27-2007, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by klrz28
So I take it this is a wet kit ? How many shot is it good for?
Yes it is a wet kit...It comes with jetting up to 200hp....the plate itself can flow 350+ but I would go with a direct port for anything over 200hp

Last edited by Ray@NitroDaves; 02-27-2007 at 04:55 PM.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Javier97Z28
will this fit better than the TNT plate in regards to larger throttle bodies such as the BBK? Or will grinding on the waterneck and IAC housing still be necessary?
it comes in either 52mm or 58mm...and was designed to be a direct bolt on.

update:
The last batch of plates needed a little clearencing on the thermostat housing to fit, but this go around we are trying to machine the plates a little thinner to alleviate this issue.

Last edited by Ray@NitroDaves; 02-28-2007 at 09:11 AM.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by klrz28
what else is needed to install this kit also how hard is it to install ?
The plate conversion comes with everything need to switch from a nozzle.

Last edited by Ray@NitroDaves; 02-27-2007 at 09:06 PM.
Old 02-27-2007, 07:05 PM

I know I could probably ask in a different thread and not waste your time but since im interested in your product can you tell me how a plate system like that would compare to the traditional shark nozzle that plugs in to an elbow?

I have a complete wet kit I have yet to install so if your plate kit is more effective im game!
Old 02-27-2007, 07:06 PM

Damn that does look good. Do you have any orders yet? Count me in if this is a go.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:31 PM

when is the deal over?
Old 02-27-2007, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by LenT1
I know I could probably ask in a different thread and not waste your time but since im interested in your product can you tell me how a plate system like that would compare to the traditional shark nozzle that plugs in to an elbow?

I have a complete wet kit I have yet to install so if your plate kit is more effective im game!

A single nozzle will make approx. the same power....our plate kit gives you 8 discharge ports compared to one...this helps to improve the atomization and therefore gives you slightly better distribution. It also will give you a cleaner install over a nozzle.
Old 02-27-2007, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by FlamingChicken
Damn that does look good. Do you have any orders yet? Count me in if this is a go.

This is a go...we are currently taking orders.

They will need to be placed over the phone as they are currently not on the website. We are open 9am to 5:30 pm CST (12-1 lunch)
Old 02-27-2007, 09:11 PM
Banned

If its a go...I would consider the conversion, it does come with jets correct?
Old 02-27-2007, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by mdacton
If its a go...I would consider the conversion, it does come with jets correct?
yes it will come with jetting for 50, 100, 150, and 200hp

Quick Reply: LT1 Plate **Group Purchase**