LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

Lloyd Elliott Heads/Cam packages info inside (for those interested)

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2004, 03:14 PM

Re: Lloyd Elliott Heads/Cam packages info inside (for those interested)

loyd did my heads and did great on them, new seats and everything, 2.05 valve. great guy to do business with.
Old 10-24-2004, 05:02 PM

I am in no way affiliated with Lloyd Elliott. I live in Delaware and I am 17 years old. Lloyd has been an awsome seller and i felt compelled to let everyone know. I figure this post will die down in a little while but atleast those who search will find information about Lloyd's packages. I know when searching most people won't enter a thread unless the title specifically states what they are looking for. This thread can be locked and be put away. It was strictly for informational purposes.

Yes all of the quotes i got were in Emails from him, maybe 1 or 2 from another post i made on the board about lifters. Lloyd preffers not to post about his business, so if you would like to complain about anyone, let it be me. Lloyd had nothing to do with this.
Old 10-24-2004, 05:21 PM

Could somone give me an estimate on what horsepower i would be seeing on my 95 Z28 if i got le1 heads,mac headers,cai,1.6rr's and other small bolt on's.

I would go ahead and do heads and cam but while still being in school my car can't be down as long, and plus money.
Old 10-24-2004, 05:36 PM

Hey,
For those of you thinking of getting the LE2 h/C package...Don't think, JUST DO IT.
If Lloyd says each stage will put out a specific amount of HP, then take his word to the bank. If you look at my sig, you will see that I didn't use a 52mm tb, and I used cats in my y-pipe. I still put down 399 rwhp, not to mention that I still have a stock waterpump. Had I followed his instructions as stated in his packages, I would have put down at least 10rwhp more than what I dynoed.
I haven't made it back to the dyno since my pcm was tuned for his mods, but I STRONGLY believe I've hit 400 + RWHP!

Take Care,

Tim
Old 10-24-2004, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Z95m6
Lloyd i don't have a problem with you. I'm glad you became a supporting advertiser as i know this site sends a lot of business your way and i only see it right to be an advertiser. I was just saying i don't think this is the proper place to be posting that information. I think if you want the information out it should on a website you put up or in the GP/advertisers section. It shouldn't be brought into here. This is the LT1 tech. Is it fair that the products you offer be put into posts and put in this forum? Should everyone that is an Advertisers make posts in LT1, LS1, drivetrain and other tech forums? If so we wouldn't even have tech forums this site would just be a list of advertisers. The first couple of pages of every tech forum would pretty much just be the advertiser's catologs. I obviously don't own this message board or even work for it, i was just expressing that i don't think it belongs here.
nobody else has a problem with Lloyd's packages being posted here. it's helped a lot of people achieve what they want with their cars, which is the entire point of the cz28.com forums to begin with. if you, personally, have a problem with his information being posted in LT1 Tech, simply skip over any threads that may mention Lloyd or his packages. Otherwise, quit complaining.
Old 10-24-2004, 05:49 PM

Wow, AWSOME numbers Showme. i hope i get similar numbers on my setup.
Old 10-24-2004, 06:28 PM

I personally would like to thank, ShawnMacAnanny for sharing this information... This is an information forum to exchange ideas, problems, and interests....
On the Tech Sections, I normally just post web sites, old threads, or web pages to answer questions... If people would look alittle bit around(search), they would find the info.. 90% of the time here, thats what I do...
Shawn was a satified customer, and wanted to share it.. I dont blame you.. I know if Lloyd had a web site, you probably would have posted it.. Word of mouth is the best advertisement, or in this case the internet...

Thanks again for the info... Now I have something to go on, when I call Lloyd.....
Old 10-24-2004, 06:53 PM

You're very welcome. Thanks for checking it out. I did a search on Llyod Elliott when was looking into it and didnt find too much info. I figured this would help accumulate all the LE info and help out others who are interested in his setup.
Old 10-24-2004, 07:07 PM

...yet you continue to post in a 'Lloyd' thread...

as for a thread saying im a dumb@ss, how is that helping anyone? find a hobby.
Old 10-24-2004, 07:28 PM

man that's some badass prices.

he's getting my business as soon as I get my yearly bonus and income tax money back :thumbup:
Old 10-24-2004, 07:49 PM

They seemed to be really good deals to me. Awsome flow numers and power numbers too. Plus he's got the best customer service ever. He also says his cams are all tighter than a 112lsa(shh i didnt tell you that) so they sound bad-*** too.
Old 10-24-2004, 07:53 PM

the cool thing about lloyd is that he even tells people that Phil at AI has done better work than himself and how he's learned much from him. but as far as price goes, you can't beat him!

EDIT: Joe Overton does Lloyd's cams and most of the cams have .110 or .109 LSA.
Old 10-24-2004, 08:08 PM

yep when someone post that cmotorsports is a great company to do business with, youll see replys like thats good to hear, or glad theres still good people out there.

he is a supporting advertiser now, and if you search his name you will never find a post where he tried to drum up business before he became a paying advertiser, he just help people that were home porting heads, and he also told me that sence he was not a paying advertiser (at the time) not to pm him either, becuase he didnt want to use this site without paying, he always done right by everyone on this board and i find it funny that now that he is contributing to the board people bitch, so shut up with the complaining about this thread becuase the only thing that dont belong here is your comments. i respect your opinion but once you said once thats enough.

and this is tech info. there is no (heads cam section) so this is where it goes. and hte funny thing is that a happy customer started this thread, and you dont like it, but you keep replying to it and keeping it on the front page.
Old 10-24-2004, 08:12 PM

will you have my babies vince?
Old 10-24-2004, 08:36 PM

Cool Re: Lloyd Elliott Heads/Cam packages info inside (for those interested)

Originally Posted by dmoor88
the cool thing about lloyd is that he even tells people that Phil at AI has done better work than himself and how he's learned much from him. but as far as price goes, you can't beat him!

EDIT: Joe Overton does Lloyd's cams and most of the cams have .110 or .109 LSA.

man a 110 would be badass, I'll have to tune the bitch outta her tho, but thank goodness she's not a daily driver

Quick Reply: Lloyd Elliott Heads/Cam packages info inside (for those interested)