LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

car WRECKED!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2003, 01:16 PM

Thumbs down car WRECKED!!!

well...heres the story......its very sad!!!
ok alst nioght around 10 or 11pm i was takign my girl home..and i came to a four way intersection my light turned green and i was turning left onto highway six..well there was another car (cars) turning onto lake oylmpia parkway off highway 6 making a left also...well when i turned i decided to punch it cause i woulndt think i would lose control of my car cause i do this all the time trying to fish tail...well my car spun out and hit a truck...my front bumper hit em , then spun me around him and hit my back passenger side panal near the taillight!!! and the airbags came out and ****ed up my face bad.well i get out and see a bunch of fluid falling out which it was probably the windsheild wriper fluid..cause i started my car back up ran fine and took it off the raod onto the side of the raod...well cops get there, and arrest me for no reason (maybe cause i was cussing at them and at the tod truck dirvers cause they were fighting over my car and i told them i have a specific guy coming to get it) alsmot got into a fight with one of them....welll they take me to jail, suppospvly saying i was drunk which i wasnt, my girl was drinking at this party we went to...not me...well now its 1pm just got out of jail to write this....now i have 2 tickets failuer to control speed and DUI....they never gave me a breathlizer test nor a PEN test, soo im taking that to court pleding NOT GUILTY!!! ****ign *******s man....well i dont think my car is totaled that bad....also i have full coverage on my insurance...now all i need to do is find a good place to do my repairs perfectly....n e 1 recommend n e in the houston area???? please let me know
thanks
randy
Old 10-25-2003, 02:08 PM

when i got my wreck i had it taken to dodge paint and body. the body work was great cant even tell i was in a wreck but the paint job blew monkey ***** of steel.
Old 10-25-2003, 02:13 PM

what was wrong with the paint?
Old 10-25-2003, 02:23 PM

Gee...I wonder why automotive insurance is on a constant rise? Dude, I think you were drunk when you typed this...DON'T DRINK AND TYPE!
Old 10-25-2003, 02:28 PM

lol na i want drunk!!! i jsu ttype fast and dont care for my typos...as long as they make since i dont retype them!! and my insurance is good...full coverage for my 95 maro is like 180 a month
Old 10-25-2003, 02:29 PM

Originally posted by carlos64030
Gee...I wonder why automotive insurance is on a constant rise? Dude, I think you were drunk when you typed this...DON'T DRINK AND TYPE!
Old 10-25-2003, 02:36 PM

I dont know much about DUI's since there would be no way in hell I could get one (im a pilot, get a DUI and there goes my career, plus its stupid anyway). How can you get a DUI if they did not give a breathalizer test or soberity test? I mean, there must have been a reason you got a DUI!!
Old 10-25-2003, 02:48 PM

Maybe they meant UIS (Under the Influence of Stupidity). Purpsosely fishtailing the car in traffic? So, who's fault is it?
Old 10-25-2003, 03:02 PM

Yeah that's something that you shouldn't do. I fishtail my car everyonce in awhile on purpose but it's always when no cars are around. But good luck on the repairs, and i hope you learned a lesson.
Old 10-25-2003, 03:16 PM

man...there were only 3 cars including me and its was on HIGHWAY6 a 6 lane road!!! i woulda thought id had enough room but guess not...well my girl was drinking but i wasnt....and the cops, i ****ING HATE THEM...well they talked **** to my girls mother and now they got her to break up with me cause of some stupid wreck!!! LOL they were saying that im a bad kid and all this other **** when they were mistaken my brother for me!! stupid ****!! man if i was a cop (which would never happen) i would be cool about everything and not be a dick and talk **** about people to other people...thats just ****ed..and thats why i HATE TEXAS and cant wait to move out of here to go to florida or cali....got 1 year and half left for my college then going to a university over in those other 2 states!!!
but thanks for yall responses wouldnt think that all of yalls replies woulda been negative....=(
i wish people would be nice all the time and not such dicks!!!

word needs PEACE...s h i t !!!!
randy
Old 10-25-2003, 11:09 PM

why were u cussing at the cops??... Once I fishtailed while taking a turn onto an on-ramp when I 1st got my car and didnt quite have a feel for it yet. Never wanted to do it again, and never have, esp if sum1 is in my car with me.
Old 10-25-2003, 11:31 PM

that was pretty stupid my friend
Old 10-25-2003, 11:49 PM

Boy-oh-boy...I bet you're feeling kinda silly for posting this! I seriously would've kept that incident to myself. At least you didn't injure anyone or yourself. What exactly was your purpose of posting this topic anyway?
Old 10-26-2003, 01:00 AM

Sounds like you don't care to listen to anything that's not in agreement with what you think. If you'd admitted right then and there that you screwed up and took some responsibility 1.) you more than likely woulnd't have landed your *** in jail, 2.) would still be with your girlfriend and 3.) shown some respect for authority.

I can't stand these kids that hate the world just because. You screwed up - stop blaming everyone else.
Old 10-26-2003, 01:06 AM

Good ridance(sp). I hope you don't pull "Cali" or Florida down with your good trackrecord. Be a man next time and take responsibility for you actions.

Quick Reply: car WRECKED!!!