LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

!!!!!!!!!!!all Camaro28 Members Please Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2003, 08:40 PM

Originally posted by Dmx4ever3
OK it was really late, and i just got in. so.. i came online to post this but didn't read over what i wrote i just wanted to go to bed cause i had work in 3 hr. and see what people said but most of you are **** heads and always has to say something smart (this is what i hate about this site) you can't just look and if you don't have an answer not reply but instead reply with a smart comment????? azz O, if i see that 1 person says that i wrote in caps OK that doesn't mean 7134869 people have to reply to say the some thing and add their Fn cents, and i don't smoke weed (anymore) and i don't drink, i was just sleepy and wanted to get it out fast to go to bed and i wanted every one to read my post cause i though maybe some would understand and give me and answer and if you didn't understand what i wrote wait to i can reply and rephrase everything when i get in later tonight i will try again and make a different subject
Looks like a "Kills Section" grammar to me
Old 06-13-2003, 09:58 PM

****! He did it AGAIN!!
He says it aint alcohol or weed,,, That leaves an awful lot of other things!
Old 06-13-2003, 10:09 PM

Old 06-13-2003, 10:13 PM

Originally posted by Nox1d3
Old 06-13-2003, 10:19 PM

LMAO!!!:
Old 06-13-2003, 10:23 PM

Re: Moderator Help

Originally posted by lmissry
Truthfully, I think the moderator or webmaster should remove this post. This person is degrading what many of you have built.

This site is the best I have ever used. This post is the worst I have ever seen.

Now my advice:
Learn how to work on your own cars or get a new mechanic.
Oh, read on for a while.......I promise you'll find worse...!!
Old 06-13-2003, 10:32 PM

Originally posted by Dmx4ever3
........ and see what people said but most of you are **** heads and always has to say something smart (this is what i hate about this site) you can't just look and if you don't have an answer not reply but instead reply with a smart comment????? azz O, if i see that 1 person says that i wrote in caps OK that doesn't mean 7134869 people have to reply to say the some thing and add their Fn cents..........

Well make it 7134870 people.............you'll get really far telling people they're morons after a post like that one.
This site is a great wealth of information, but if you're going to do nothing but **** people off nobody is going to be interested in helping you. One suggestion would be to proof read your ramblings before you hit the "submit" button. If they don't make sense to even you its a pretty safe bet they won't make sense to anyone else.
As for people putting their 2cents in, I've always figured if you act like a moron in public you should expect a more than sufficient amount of ridicule for it.
I read (or tried to) read your original post and make sense of it, and gave up. I wasn't going to even chime in until I read your follow-up which is the equivalent of pissing on everyone's leg for not rushing to tell you what's wrong with your car. After that I figured I had 2 cents to spare and maybe you should learn some manners before you come in and DEMAND that people help you.

Grow up, for Christ's sake
Old 06-13-2003, 10:34 PM

"...... Blue Neons all around....."??

Good Grief
Old 06-13-2003, 10:48 PM

Hey, no offense or disrespect intended. But, if I just happened to be your car, and you treated me the way you treated the people on this board, I would probably be pretty angry, and hence: not run right, get pitiful gas milage, and not even think about putting forth the effort to make my lights work.

No, for real, I read your post and I can't figure anything off the top of my head. Best of luck, and from what I've observed on the board most of the people are really helpful, but when your writing is too jumbled for them to make anything of, they try to be helpful and let you know, so that they can better help you next time.

Sorry, I tried to bear w/you, but even I could hardly read it.
Old 06-13-2003, 11:59 PM

LOL

Now he didn't use the shift key once. It doesn't have to be an ON/OFF switch, you can use it at the beginning of sentences. Anyway, I have no idea what your problem could be but I bet you are glad it fixed itself. Or at least I think that is what happened???
Old 06-14-2003, 12:02 AM

I would bet that somewhare wiring in your ignition you crossed a wire with your lights, or didnt completely cover the wires correctly so they are grounding out somewhare
Old 06-14-2003, 12:53 AM

Old 06-14-2003, 02:12 AM

i bet whats causing all your problems is some guy tried to rig up a car bomb and got a wire crossed somewhere.. this CAN and HAS been known to create many of weird electrical anomolies you described. or it could simply be your opti.
Old 06-14-2003, 03:12 AM

Well I have no idea what the problem with your car is. I also have no idea what the problem with some of these people responding is. Yeah the post was a little hard to follow but when I read it I just decided I didn't know what the problem was and moved on. Geeeez people lighten up. yeah the grammer and puncuation and some spelling was wrong is this a english class. I have terrible spelling and grammer but from now on Ill have to pay extra attention to it so as not to offend anyone. I do agree that the subject should have been more specific but come on guys is there really a need to make such a huge deal out of it???????
Old 06-14-2003, 04:09 AM
Super Moderator

Dmx4ever3,

I'm going to close this. Half the posts here are not helping you and only adding fuel to the fire. While you may not have received an "A" in English class, it isn't right for people to be hammering on you the way they are... this isn't English class, this is a car board.

Also, your topic is no more important than any of the other topics in this forum. It's not considerate to the other members when you post a topic with a subject heading like you did. You should post a subject line like that if you are stuck on the side of the road and your laptop and cell phone battery are about dead and you MUST have your car running to make it to your own wedding which starts in 2 hours... if that's not the case, your subject should be related to the problem you are asking about. I guarantee you that you will get more help if you put a summary of your problem in the subject. This board is busy and not many members read EVERY topic. If you put your problem in the subject, those who just scan topics will come in and try to help if they see something they might be able to help with.

So, please try posting this again but some suggestions...

Use a more meaningful subject.
Turn off the CAPS lock and use the shift key.

Good luck!