LS1 Based Engine Tech LS1 / LS6 / LS2 / LS3 / LS7 Engine Tech

Questions about the predator tuning...

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2002, 09:30 PM

Questions about the predator tuning...

Hey, I just placed an order for the predator system. Do you guys think this is as good as LS1 edit? Is it really any good? If so, I'll soon have a jet chip for sale. Please let me know your opinions on this SOON guys, so I can cancel if I'm making a bad move. Thanks again.
Old 10-16-2002, 07:44 PM

ttt
Old 10-16-2002, 09:51 PM

I was under the impression they were still waiting to be released for sale. They sound like a good product. I'm thinking of getting one myself. I think I'll wait until a few of them get used first. DiabloSport can say all they want but when I hear an actual 'nonpaid' user say it's the shiznit, then I'll be sold.
Old 10-20-2002, 10:38 AM

Heheh, there's plenty of guys on CorvetteForum.com bragging about it

Sure, Bob and Gary are "beta" testers and they did get a unit for free, but remember, they are not being compensated by any means. Those two guys are about the fairest I've ever seen and they tell it how it is.

So you will know, the unit is being shipped out this coming week. It's a greenlight. Bob and Gary already have their units and got them on this past Friday, because they are beta testers.

Here's a post I made in the other threads:

Best news yet!!!

Okay, all the units will be shipped out starting on Monday, then Tuesday, and should be ending on Wed. That means I will receive all the initial shipments 2 days after each of those dates, and ending up on Friday. We're not going to have to make you guys wait for more betaing. Though, please, you all will be our testers in a sense, so I want feedback from you all. If you could, instead of *just* posting about your experiences here online, please send me a personal email, and/or call me, that way we can be more in touch about it. It'll be hard trying to keep up w/ 100 customers' posts on the forums in different areas, and different websites.

Now, I'm going to SCRAMBLE to try and get what I get in shipped back off that same day. I will do my best, but remember, I am only human.

I have ALL the shipping boxes and the shipping peanuts ready to go. BTW,. I use cornstarch peanuts so they will dissolve if you spill them in your yard and make a mess - been there, done that! The Predator packaging measures 13.5 x 6.5 x 2.5, and my shipping boxes that they will go into measures 14 x 8 x 4, so they will be nice and safe w/ the peanuts inside. You'll love the Predator's own packaging too! It's very aestically pleasing w/ nice images and text.

Smile everyone! You deserve it!

Last edited by Bubba from Bama; 10-20-2002 at 10:42 AM.
Old 10-20-2002, 11:11 AM

Re: Questions about the predator tuning...

Originally posted by Michael Ozorowsky
Hey, I just placed an order for the predator system. Do you guys think this is as good as LS1 edit? Is it really any good? If so, I'll soon have a jet chip for sale. Please let me know your opinions on this SOON guys, so I can cancel if I'm making a bad move. Thanks again.
yeah, personally, I would wait..

You cant compare it to LS1 edit since that can log and you are basically suppling a unit to connect to the car with it.. its just a program.. this is a all inclusive unit.. I personally prefer using my laptop so i will go that route when my time comes..