LS1 Based Engine Tech LS1 / LS6 / LS2 / LS3 / LS7 Engine Tech

ok just got 3,500...

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2003, 10:18 PM

Location: Somewhere between a shotgun barrel, and a blood spatter on the wall.
ok just got 3,500...

i know some of you were tickled by the title of this thread and were ready to scream SUPERCHARGER WITH AN ATI BLOWER... or something like that... unfortunatly i live in the real world...
this is what i need:

a QUALITY rebuild for my 4l60e: how much should this cost me? also, how much would it cost me to build it for 400hp?

4 tires: i've heard good/bad thigns about kuhmo ecstas on this board... i need something (around) $100 a pop or less, preferably over a 300 treadwear, very good sport/cornering ability(a must), at least a VR rating(a must)... and the closest to ALL SEASON as possible...

a tranny cooler: all makes you like, prices, details, etc, please...

those little mount things that hold up the tailpipes about a foot before the tips (one of my tips is hanging almost 2 inches lower than the other) what is their exact name and how much?

thats all i can think of at the moment... i don't mean to seem demanding for help.... but this is all getting done next week... and i need to do some research PRONTO...

you guys are the best thanks...
Old 05-08-2003, 10:20 PM

Location: Somewhere between a shotgun barrel, and a blood spatter on the wall.
edit: sorry... meant to post this in LT1 tech... my bad... still... feel free to give advice