General 1967-2002 F-Body Tech For general F-Body discussion that does not fit in any other forum.
For F-Body Technical/Information Discussion ONLY

Original purchase Sticker - Impossible to find?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 10:42 AM

Original purchase Sticker - Impossible to find?

Ok so here is my deal... I have a 94 Z auto that has been in my family since the original purcahse. I thought it would be kind of cool to have the window sticker from the original purchase. Problem being that I have know idea where to start searching for information about it. Im starting here....
What do you guys think. Is it something that needs to done through the dealership of purchase, GM or is there a database just for this sort of thing (please say there is). I have had no luck finding anything like this online yet.

I thought that the orignal sticker might be nice to have if you were into participating in car shows. Also it has the purchase price on it....which is kind of cool since the car is 15 years old plus...your thoughts?
Old 08-03-2009, 11:10 AM

http://www.window-sticker.com/

You can also go to any GM dealer and have them run a GM Vehicle Inquiry System summary. This should give you the original dealers name.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:01 PM

Sweet.Just what I was looking for. Thanks. I noticed on may particular car (year/model), that the page does not have the check boxes to check before you submit the summary like other years/models do. The site says to email them so that is what Im going to do... Appreciate the info.