General 1967-2002 F-Body Tech For general F-Body discussion that does not fit in any other forum.
For F-Body Technical/Information Discussion ONLY

Cruise control/ABS INOP

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 09:10 AM

Thanks again for all the help! Ok, so I scanned my ABS on Wednesday and there were no codes...which I think is weird. I am using an older model Actron dealer style scanner with detachable cables...which has served very honorably in the past. Just to rule it out, I purchased a series 3 wheel speed sensor online and it arrived on Thursday. This sensor is considerably taller than the one I had in there to begin with (series 2 sensor out of my old stock, automatic rear). I am going to try that out this weekend...maybe today if it does not rain. Also, I have purchased a relay that I am going to wire into the third brake light as soon as I can find a socket for it, which will also be this weekend. I also noticed that my right front caliper is sucking air at the line where it meets up to the steel connection (crimped line), so I decided to purchase new stainless brake lines. Then I figured what the heck, I will do an LS upgrade while I am at it...so I purchased that as well (should be here in a week or so). So this is where I am at, I will be sure to update if anything works!

Thanks again!

Charlie