Events and Cruise Spots Car show and gathering information. Also use regional sections or Calendar.

Who would attend an event in the Harrisburg PA area?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2004, 07:57 AM

Cool Who would attend an event in the Harrisburg PA area?

I was thinking of trying to get a gathering together sometime this summer for everyone withing driving distance (Harrisburg, PA area). I thought I might be able to arrange for it to be held at my work (I work Nuclear Security at TMI), but I might not be able to get it cleared for the obvious reasons. (They've got a huge parking lot and a great backdrop for our cars, they just frown on hundreds of strangers roaming around the grounds....) Failing that site, maybe something else in the area.

How many people in the area would be interested/able to attend? I have no idea on dates, I'm just looking for a rough figure of how many would attend if they can so I can run it by the back office at work. If we could make it some type of charity event, with the company matching our contribution (like a $5 entry fee?), they might be more willing to go for it. They like to pay off the community with donations.

Let me know!

(This would only be a show type event, no racing. Just a day of hanging out and looking at cars)