Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 08:15 PM
Supporting Vendor

Performabult Sale And More!

We have a sale presently!

The Level 1 4L60E for the LS1 normally $1600 is $1525
The Level 2 4L60E for the LS1 normally $1840 is $1740
The Level 3 4L65E for the LS1 normally $2625 is $2325

There are also sale prices for the LT-1 and 700R4 units just ask?

BUT THERES MORE------

We also Recently Added a new line of billet converter converters You can read about these in this thread. We still offer our previous converters also as we have had excellent results from these. But you ask and we have. Prices on then billet converter when purchased with a transmission is and additional $850 added to the base cost or sale price of the transmission alone. This converter stand alone is $945. Again please read about these converters below. These converters also come with 1 free restall you only pay shipping!

PerformaBuilt converters thread

AND YET MORE-----------

Additionally there is what we call PerformaBuilt ReStore.
This is another new offering for our existing customers it is not a simple refresh where the trans is simply inspected and worn clutches replaced etc. And is not and open ticket as that would be. Rather than a set amount plus parts and shipping we came up with what we be leave is a better plan.
You do not send the any PerformaBuilt Transmission you have ever purchased to s for a refresh since unless the transmission is doing something wrong this in our opinion is a waste of your time and money. Instead at any point after the warranty period if you have a problem you simply Pay 950 dollars for trans and if ours 150 dollars for converter (we will not refresh other companies converters), Package the transmission and we will handle all shipping to and from us. The transmission and/or converter will be completely restored with all new frictions, seals etc and any hard parts needed to whatever the present build specs are for the unit you have and returned to you with the full PerformaBuilt warranty Just like you purchased it new but at a fraction of the cost. No surprises or unknowns.
Oh and for those of you who want to upgrade to a higher level during this process its easy just add the difference between the level you have at normal present price and the next level to the restore price and it will be DONE!

THINGS WE EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS--------------------

And Remember all our units always come with free shipping!

Free Trans cooler and Can of Professional cooler flush! Making sure theres nothing contaminating your system!

Instruction and hints for easier installations of the Transmission.

WARRANTY AND MORE-----------------

We have the Best warranty in the Business and in the rare instance that you should have a failure during the warranty period (These are Performance units beat on daily by some so we know it can happen) we have something else to help out. You do not have to send your old unit back for repair and return. Instead you can pay and amount equivalent to the original purchase price we will prepare and ship you another unit and have the original unit picked up and once we receive it we will refund the deposit minus the shipping charges which presently are running $250 to $300 dollars round trip.
Our warranty as always is 6 months for trans alone and 1 year for any transmission/converter combo! Of course if you not in a hurry you can always use our normal warranty system.

PARTS EVERYONE SEEMS TO THINK ARE NOT AVAILABLE FROM US------------------

Bell housing and NON F body tail housings are available for those that need them at additional cost Installed!

1-The bell housing is $125 installed
2-The tail housing if for a non F body free! installed
3-Call for pricing and availability on the F body tail housing as they have limited availability

OUR FAMOUS CUSTOMER SUPPORT------------------------

We offer the best customer service and tech support in the business though I may be a little biased since thats what I do but I am available from 9 AM to 11 PM (many times much later!) eastern time 7 days a week. I am there when you need me. Its what I do You can call 570-578-5686 during those hours or preferably if after 11 pm eastern time use email or instant response needed click here or any of these pictures on our website
If it says im online I will generally answer instantly !

OUR FIRST OF IN THIS BUSINESS LAYAWAY PLAN I WAS LAUGHED AT A LITTLE OVER THIS ONE AT FIRST NOW WELL PLEANTY HAVE PAID OUT AND THERES PLENTY ON THE BOOKS WORKING TO THAT END-------------

We are also the first to offer a Layway plan for our products. Its very simple the initial payment is 300 dollars toward any think we offer and will always lock in any sale price we have at that moment! After that you can pay any amount you wish any time $150 minimum simply by giving me a call or IM like mentioned above. The Initial payment IS NOT REFUNDABLE however any subsequent payment maybe for any situation that may be a hard ship for you.

AND LAST--------------

All our units are dyno tested before they leave us and come to you so we are sure we have done everything possible to make sure its right the first time. Nothing of course is fool proof but since we instituted this issues are very very rare. It was a good move on our part for you!

These are all the ways we work to help you the customer every day.

QUALITY and YOU are our main concern always

Also briefly I would like to apologized that we got just a little behind recently but we are back on track this week and back to our general 7 or less bussiness days from order to shipment.

OH WE HAVE A brand new website coming live this week also!
Old 07-25-2008, 10:44 AM
Supporting Vendor

Bump so no one misses out