FS: 1998 Firebird Formula

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2005, 10:42 PM

FS: 1998 Firebird Formula

Selling my 98 formula gonna get something a little better for some one my age for a daily driver. I have no tickets in the car since i got it over a year ago. Just to show you what kind of driver i am, its an honor to drive a nice car at my age so I dont abuse the fact that my car is fast. Its been to the track 4 different occasions, constant 13.6's with no mods. This was almost a year ago that it was at the track, hasnt been there recently. Now ill get into the details of my car.
Located in new jersey
1998 Red Firebird Formula 83k miles
a4 Hardtop, stock firebird rims covered with bfg kdw rubber, these were put on when i got the car over a year ago and now they have about 20-23k miles on them. Comes with drilled and slotted rotors they work exremely well! they come with raebesto quiet stop pads, and the calipers are painted red and black. The brakes and rotors were put on maybe 6k miles ago and work excellent. It has cloth gray interior, no power seats, power windows, monsoon radio. Now for the mods that ive added, its nothing too big beings this was my daily driver. TO give it a nice growl it has magnaflow catback poking out the back. For some stability it has BMR weld in black SFC's. For it to breath better it has a TSP black lid, with a pace maf. The maf doesnt throw any codes, and makes the car run relly great. The car has limo tint on the back windshield(used to be all the around until inspection came=)) As for pictures, i dont have any recent ones, just the ones i took a while back. Until i get a nicer day here to snap some these are some basic idea.
http://community.webshots.com/user/parkeyo

Looking for ~9500
Send me an email at duckmanparkey@yahoo.com
or pm, if youd wish to talk on the phone send me a pm and ill give u my number