F.S. 1998 Pontiac Formula... LOW MILES!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 03:17 PM

My buddy has his car up for sale over on LS1Tech and I figured I would help him out by posting it over here. Very sharp car.

As the title states. It is about time to sell the car that I have loved. PLEASE NOTE: This car NEEDS TO GO ASAP! The Price I am going to list will be on a best offer basis. It will be flexible but not too felxible. If you have any questions you are more than welcome to call my cell phone or leave a message via email or PM.

DETAILS:

It is a 98 Formula with 62,XXX. It is an A4. Trans is stock and still in great shape. Exterior color is Arctic White with a hard top and has cloth gray interior. Exterior is in great shape. Hood has a 2.5-3" crack by the passanger headlight, not very noticable at all. Couple very small scratches but nothing bad. I do not believe it has a single ding. Glass, trim and paint are again in excellent condition, very good shape for its year. Tires are also brand new. Interior is the same as the exterior. No tears in the seats, never smoked in. All interior accessories are in working condition. I can almost promise that if you se it in person or even pics, you will not be dissapointed!!!

Car has been very well maintained. I work at a car dealer so it has always been washed on a regular basis. It has been waxed every other month and has been clay bared twice a year. I caly the rear bumper so rail dust will never build up. Oil has been changed every 3k with Mobil One and have always used a Mobil One/ Fram filter. Battery was recently changed, along with the drivers side headlight motor. No leaks, squeeks or creeks, and does not burn a drop of oil!

Mods are as follows:
SLP Lid
Coated Longtubes
Stock Z28 Catback
GM Performance Wires
NGK Tr55 Plugs
!EGR
!A.I.R

Reason for selling: I need more of a daily drive that can be VERY reliable in all types of weather. Driving to school everyday and to work everyday can be a hastle in the types of weather we encounter.

Vouches to the condition of the car... BLKZ28LS6- 95_FIREHAWK_DUDE- MDBLACKZ28- NBM2001Z28

I will not sell parts seperately, and I would appreciate SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.

PRICE: Asking 9,500 obo- NEEDS TO GO ASAP!
Contact info: Cell, 1-708-307-8868(if I do not answer please leave a message) EMail, Slippery130@aol.com

Thank you for looking!!!

Pics are in my sig!!!!!!!

Anymore questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Jon
PICS: http://community.webshots.com/user/jmtardi130
You can find the thread here on LS1Tech