'07 Colorado Xtreme

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 07:44 PM

'07 Colorado Xtreme

2007 Colorado Xtreme 2LT. Only 13,000 miles on it. Excellent shape. Includes the 'Sound and Sun' package option, which includes a 6-disk CD changer and power moon roof, as well as a new 'rhinoliner' spray in bedliner. Also has power windows, locks and mirrors. $18,000.00

The Colorado Xtreme is styled more like a sport truck. The Xtreme configuration has a special ZQ8 lowered suspension. A body-color front fascia with foglamps, rear fascia and rocker extension mouldings and a rear tailgate spoiler. The ZQ8 rides lower than base models, with a slight forward rake, and comes with P235/50R18 Goodyear RSA tires on 18-by-8-inch aluminum wheels. A monochromatic paint scheme and fog lamps add visual distinction. Colorado Xtreme drops the ZQ8 suspension down another 1.6 inches and mounts gas-charged shocks and stiffer anti-roll bars. A unique grille, tailgate spoiler, and side-sill extensions add exclusivity to Xtreme's appearance.

LT trim adds reclining seats with upgraded upholstery, metallic interior trim, more stereo speakers, color-keyed grille and side moldings, and aluminum wheels. To that the 2LT Package adds bucket seats; power windows, mirrors and locks with remote keyless entry; deep-tinted glass; and a self-dimming rearview mirror. It also makes the five-cylinder engine and automatic transmission standard.

I love this truck. I'm only selling to set myself right for the Z06 I'm ordering. Will make someone a sweet ride. Here are a few pics.

Last edited by lfish; 09-25-2008 at 04:56 AM.