Buyer/Seller Feedback Please report dealings on this site accurately and fairly. Disputes/arguments should be handled by authorities and will be closed or deleted.

JnJSpdShop BAD SELLER

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 09:19 PM

Re: JnJSpdShop BAD SELLER

one thing i dont understand is when people that own/represent a business dont go out of there way to make things right. I AM NOT SAYING THAT JNJ IS A SCAMMER! Im just saying that if you have a shop why would you get into a pissing match with someone over 35 dollars? you, your shop, and your shops name stands to lose more than 35 dollars with this thread alone. the fact is, a deal was made for good product and the buyer did not recieve it in good shape. I think the seller is the one that needs to make this right. its only 35 bucks!!
Old 02-02-2006, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by teal99camarov6
well what about the broken visor?i mean I totally got ripped off, and now ive got to go through all of this trouble. its really disappointing.

You are acting like your life is now over. From viewing that picture of your house and your indoor swimming pool I would hang on a limb and say what is that amount of money to you??? It appears that small amount of money you lost is going to cause you enough emotional grief to sue or something. I agree with you a sunvisor should not come shipped to your door like that, and the latch is broke which is suspicous. However seeing how you paid 35 bucks total for those two parts and he spent 15 on shipping alone? You made out with one hell of a steal on those two. A sunvisor usually goes for 25$ shipped, and that part of the console I have seen go for 50$ or more shipped. He really didn't make any money from you.
Old 02-02-2006, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by firetird
one thing i dont understand is when people that own/represent a business dont go out of there way to make things right. I AM NOT SAYING THAT JNJ IS A SCAMMER! Im just saying that if you have a shop why would you get into a pissing match with someone over 35 dollars? you, your shop, and your shops name stands to lose more than 35 dollars with this thread alone. the fact is, a deal was made for good product and the buyer did not recieve it in good shape. I think the seller is the one that needs to make this right. its only 35 bucks!!

I couldn't agree with you more on that principle. Only thing I can see from the shop owners point of view is if he truely feels he did no wrong, he would be loosing alot of money everytime somebody wanted their money back and just giving in.
Old 02-03-2006, 03:02 AM

I feel your pain. I ordered a center console that came to me broken. I sent a email and 50 pictures showing the damage and the guy has yet to say anything. That why sometimes Id rather just buy shyt new to avoid idiots.
Old 02-03-2006, 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by CamaroGuy22
You are acting like your life is now over. From viewing that picture of your house and your indoor swimming pool I would hang on a limb and say what is that amount of money to you??? It appears that small amount of money you lost is going to cause you enough emotional grief to sue or something. I agree with you a sunvisor should not come shipped to your door like that, and the latch is broke which is suspicous. However seeing how you paid 35 bucks total for those two parts and he spent 15 on shipping alone? You made out with one hell of a steal on those two. A sunvisor usually goes for 25$ shipped, and that part of the console I have seen go for 50$ or more shipped. He really didn't make any money from you.
Thats pretty our of line. I live in a house with an indoor swimming pool. My parents own the house. 4.5 hours of my time have been wasted on this crap. Thats how long it takes me to make 35 dollars. I did it both as a public service to this forum and to try and recoup some of my lost money. You act like I deserve this because I live in a nice house. The fact is, I dont. JnJ made a decision. The second he mailed not one, but two broken products to my door, he risked tarnishing his buisness' name. I then gave him multiple chances to make it better and he threw them away. You really have no right to talk about my finances. Whats next, you want me to paypal everyone 35 dollars?
Old 02-03-2006, 06:12 AM

Thats pretty our of line. I live in a house with an indoor swimming pool. My parents own the house. 4.5 hours of my time have been wasted on this crap. Thats how long it takes me to make 35 dollars. I did it both as a public service to this forum and to try and recoup some of my lost money. You act like I deserve this because I live in a nice house. The fact is, I dont. JnJ made a decision. The second he mailed not one, but two broken products to my door, he risked tarnishing his buisness' name. I then gave him multiple chances to make it better and he threw them away. You really have no right to talk about my finances. Whats next, you want me to paypal everyone 35 dollars?
Please send to souljaslim4life@aol.com
Old 02-03-2006, 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by CamaroGuy22
If it's ok to receive junk i have some broken parts you can buy. Hell i have a ring and pinion right now with broken teeth i'll sell ya for 40 bucks. Thats a steel normally they're 190 all you have to do is weld new teeth and spend enough money to buy two new ones. But it shouldn't be a problem for you since you think it's ok to get ripped off. The fact is 35 is alot for junk and I myself buy alot of stuff on this site. After reading some threads on jnj I know I will not be buying from them.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:12 AM

Where's the thread to the original sale post? It's your word against his... maybe they were broken when you received them or maybe you made it worse so you make him look bad...
Old 02-03-2006, 09:27 AM

this is why you ask for pics, so you know the condition prior to shipping
Old 02-03-2006, 09:34 AM

Well lets see. That center console was originally mine. I am a regular customer of JnJ's and have bought many parts from him and had him work on my car. His service has always been top notch. He is the one who helped track down some random parts i needed when i did a A4 to M6 swap in my car, so thats why he knew i have that center console laying around and wanted to sell it. It was perfectly fine when it was in my hands. I took it to JnJ's, watched him package it up along with the visor, and then since i pass a kinko's on my way home told him i would ship it for him to save him the trip. So when it left my hands and into FedEx's posession it was perfectly fine. So i have no clue what you did. And how do we know you didn't drop it and broke and are now trying to con JnJ out of money saying he is the one that broke it?
Old 02-03-2006, 09:38 AM

Not to mention when you originally got the package you told me everything was broke. I know it didn't leave that way. SO I ASKED YOU FOR PICTURES and you said you would email them ASAP. 3 days later no pictures or words from you. Then you claim I am lying about not receiving them and you keep wanting to direct connect through AIM. I told you NO EMAIL THEM, so after 3 or 4 days I get very blurry pictures of broken ****. What am I to think? Then I tell you to send back the console and instead you make a post here trying to smear my name.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:49 AM

If JNJ offered to accept the parts back then I dont see where the issue is...

I've received parts from JNJ and they arrived just fine, in fact he was overly carefull with the shipping of my item.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Dr.Mudge
If JNJ offered to accept the parts back then I dont see where the issue is...
thats retarted. the issue is that if he sends it back to jnj. he gets $10 from him but pays $15 to ship. so he loses $5 on the deal and doesnt have the console. i think jnj knows that no one in their right mind would send it back for the $10. So why wouldnt he offer? it would make him look like he's trying to make things better and he knows that the buyer wont accept that offer(win win situation). i think jnj needs to just paypal a little $ to the buyer's way to compensate for some broken stuff.
i konw that when i ship stuff out. if something goes wrong and its my fualt i'd be willing to compensate for the buyers loss.. why should the buyer have to suffer and lose money.. he thought he was getting a console and a visor in good condition. and he DIDNT. i dont think people on this site or any other fbody site should have to worry about what condition their part is going to arrive in.. and if it arrives in bad conditon. just have to suck it up? no the seller should always make things right..
if this was me. i would have paypaled $10-15 on the deal and just been done with it.. its not worth the time and tarnishing jnj's name.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:28 AM

I can't speak for the condition of this package or its contents but as a long time member of this board I have gotten to both know JNJ on a personal level as well as work with him on a few projects. IMHO his character is far above the level of the allegations put forth in this thread. He is a standup guy and like most stand up guys he has offered to try and do the right thing and refund part of the money and eat some loss. Smearing a vendor's name (seamingly) for the sake of attention on this board is not something I am interested in. Show me proof (of which there has been in the past) and i will support you. Ie. Jason Short vs Mark Montavlo. Sorry but taking in all the factors I think this $35 (which is really only $20 because of $15 shipping cost) has gotten too much bandwidth as it is.

JMHO

Vince

Last edited by spraytheway; 02-03-2006 at 10:39 AM.
Old 02-03-2006, 11:08 AM

I can talk about anything I want to talk about. I have that right. I was pointing out to quit with the sob story of how your so devastated over the loss of 35 bucks. I agreed with you that what he did is not right.

Quick Reply: JnJSpdShop BAD SELLER