Automotive News / Industry / Future Vehicle Discussion Automotive news and discussion about upcoming vehicles

Email from "Ed Peper, North America Vice President, Chevrolet" <Chevy@emails.Chevrole

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 12:15 AM
West South Central Moderator

Thumbs up Email from "Ed Peper, North America Vice President, Chevrolet" <Chevy@emails.Chevrole

I'm sure this has been sent to thousands of others, but I haven't seen it posted here yet. Obviously it is not directly from him, but it a nice gesture...

A Message to Chevy Owners

Dear Cheston,

For nearly 10 decades, Chevrolet has strived to earn the honor of "America's Brand." Tens of millions of customers just like you have trusted us to serve their transportation needs...and we value that confidence. That is why I am writing to you today. As everyone knows, these are turbulent times. The daily surge of headlines about the automotive industry can get discouraging. But I wanted to be certain that you know one very important fact:
Chevrolet is focused on being your car company...committed to fulfilling your transportation needs in sales and service...both now and in the future.

I've had the honor of leading this Chevrolet team for more than four years...and I can assure you that our people and our dealers are committed to your complete satisfaction with your Chevy ownership experience.

We cherish our proud 98-year history. But more important, we look forward to our exciting future. And we've already begun reinventing Chevrolet to serve your needs more effectively than ever. For example, no one offers more models with 30 MPG highway or better than Chevy.¹ And right now, we are reengineering our showroom — with cars like our award-winning Malibu...with America's Best Truck, Silverado...with the newest star in family vehicles, the 8-passenger Traverse...and with the 21st century sports car, Camaro.²

Our 2010 Equinox will head to your local Chevy dealer this summer. And two more exciting products are scheduled to begin production next year — first is the awesome new Cruze, our new entry in the Compact Car segment, providing surprising cargo capacity and comfortable seating for five. Then we will begin production of the Chevy Volt, the world's first Extended-Range Electric Vehicle. Volt is tomorrow's hope for an energy-challenged world...and the embodiment of the new Chevrolet. And all these new products are just the beginning!

As a valued member of the Chevy family, I hope you can see that you're part of a rich history and an exciting future. And we deeply appreciate your business. I'll stay in touch on all the happenings at Chevrolet. In the meantime, if you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact Chevy Customer Service at cac@chevrolet.com.

Above all — thanks for letting us be such an important part of your life. And we look forward to celebrating our centennial with you in 2011.

Sincerely,

Name:  edpepersignature.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  2.9 KB

Ed Peper
North America Vice President, Chevrolet