Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

New CLEARER pics...

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 12:32 PM

Re: New CLEARER pics...

I dont think anyone was harsh. You have a nice car, no idiot can doubt that. It's just somethings look out of place to one eye and ok in the other. With my Mustang I would post pics just to hear the negative. Sometimes people dont want to tell you to your face out of niceness how they really feel about something. You dont have that problem on the net. Sometimes it's like having a ugly child. You'd never think bad of your child but everyone else isnt looking through the parental glasses.
Old 08-11-2006, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Honda Hunter
I dont think anyone was harsh. You have a nice car, no idiot can doubt that. It's just somethings look out of place to one eye and ok in the other. With my Mustang I would post pics just to hear the negative. Sometimes people dont want to tell you to your face out of niceness how they really feel about something. You dont have that problem on the net. Sometimes it's like having a ugly child. You'd never think bad of your child but everyone else isnt looking through the parental glasses.
Well put. i guess i should rephrase, not harsh, but thourough critisism maybe. F-body guys know what to look for right away.

By the way hondahunter, i just now looked at your mustang after all this time. that is sweet man. i dont like mustangs, but i think its cool that you have that big ol engine out of the lightning in there. nice work.

Last edited by 99_Z_155; 08-11-2006 at 02:29 PM.
Old 08-11-2006, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by 99_Z_155
Well put. i guess i should rephrase, not harsh, but thourough critisism maybe. F-body guys know what to look for right away.

By the way hondahunter, i just now looked at your mustang after all this time. that is sweet man. i dont like mustangs, but i think its cool that you have that big ol engine out of the lightning in there. nice work.
Thanks.