Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Interior Mods

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2002, 10:37 PM

Interior Mods

Hey everyone! If you've been readin the posts lately I've been busy 'round here and I need some more help (I want to have the best ride in town!)

Does anyone have any pics/ideas/websites for interior modifications? I'm thinking of putting new seats in my '94 Camaro, does anyone know a website with a good selection? I've seen a few pics of neons inside of cars... now I don't want to overdo it but I'm thinkin of putting some in my car (under the dash, around my subs maybe?) if anyone has any pics/ideas/websites for neons can you hook me up? Is it possible to put different seatbelts in a car? Do you know where I could get some? Anyone with any ideas for my interior (rare ideas hopefully, but any at all will help me a lot) please feel free to post em up

I wanna make my Camaro truely unique!

Please Help!
Old 12-23-2002, 10:52 PM

Just a quick question first...are you looking to put a lot of money into it or just cheaper mods?

Seats- you can always go custom made and fabricated, but you always have the regular racing seats to choose from. Also consider painting if you just want them a little different<-- This would be cheaper.

Seatbelts- I'm really not sure. The only thing I know of is that you can get those shoulder pads with Chevrolet or something like that on them. I'm sure they can be redone with money. Or go for some type of racing harness.

Neons- Again, just be careful here. But I think running a few would look cool. I've seen some really good prices on ebay, I believe there is some guy on there who deals a lot of streetglow stuff. I never bought for him, but have considered. Most importantly, think out your colors and make sure you either are paying for the wiring or have someone knowledgeable to do it for you.
Old 12-24-2002, 01:22 AM

Re: Interior Mods

You might want to look at this for a nice custom interior.

http://www.katzkin.com/SITE/HTML/index.html

You can make up just about any look and color combo you want.

Another is:

http://www.leatherseats.com/
Old 12-24-2002, 02:15 AM

Well I wouldn't spend an outragous amount of money but I would spend a few thousand depending on what I was doing to the car.

I like the seat idea and if anyone else knows some more sites that sell custom colored seats let me know.
Old 12-24-2002, 02:52 AM

1. What color is tha car ?

2. What color interior are you thinking of going with ?
Old 12-24-2002, 03:59 AM

Originally posted by pu12en12g
1. What color is tha car ?

2. What color interior are you thinking of going with ?
yea those are key q's...
Old 12-24-2002, 11:09 AM

well I was planning on painting the car sometime... I would probably paint it blue or red (it's red now).
Old 12-24-2002, 02:54 PM

My interior has painted panels, interior neons, a green LED in my foglight switch (instead of that ugly amber meef), switch in the ashtray, reverse indiglo lighting for my speedo, and some other random meef.
You can email me at Jaybaste7@aol.com and i'll send you some pics- it looks pretty good. You could do everything I've done in red and it'd match your car. Mine is all in green. Lata,
J