Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

If you want a free website/place to post pics...click this.

Old 06-11-2004, 02:50 PM

If you want a free website/place to post pics...click this.

I see several people asking for someone to upload files etc. for them.

Well - there is no need in it - there are quite a few solutions - but in case you want to be lazy and not seek any of them - here's you a couple of hints.

#1. CamaroZ28.com has a free webhosting service. Has for a while now. It has about 12mb of free space and an easy site builder/designer software - all online - so its really simple!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION!

#2. CamaroZ28.com also has a Reader's Ride section based through CarDomain.com (which is also a free site). To join there - CLICK HERE.

#3. TechnologyOrgasm.com. I have no idea who's site this is, or how he manages to give away free space, but he does - so if you want to upload pictures, video, or whatever - go for it. (.jpg, .gif, .mpeg only)

#4. Web1000.com offers FREE 50mb sites for you to host a self-designed web page, images, videos, whatever! This is what I use mostly.
All you need from there is a free FTP Program (Search Google for FTPX) a free HTML Builder (Search Evrsoft FirstPage) and maybe a free image page builder (for stuff like this.... Search for FreshView).

You can do it yourselves - reallly - be big boys and girls - use the internet like a pro.
Old 06-11-2004, 05:03 PM
Super Moderator

I'm working out some final "issues" in a new site I have designed. One area I intend on having is an area for camaroz28.com members to post their pics and some info. They can do this with ZERO pop-ups and crap like that.

I took next week off to try and finally get this up and running. Once I do, that will be another option for you guys.

I'm considering giving away "prizes" as well Stay tuned... need to get some glitches worked out after moving it to a different server and when I do I'll post about it
Old 06-11-2004, 05:52 PM

Another good image uploader:

http://www.porteightyhosting.com/uploader.php