Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.
View Poll Results: What happened to the Ideal Camaro Phase 6?!?!?!
94BlackBowtie just got lazy
60.00%
He actually made the camaro
0%
I completely missed it
20.00%
No one fills out these polls anyway
0%
Other
20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

The Ideal Camaro: what happened poll

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 01:22 AM

The Ideal Camaro: what happened poll

So what is it?? Where did it go??
Old 10-06-2004, 02:51 PM

Re: The Ideal Camaro: what happened poll

Z28SORR - HOW DARE YOU VOTE I GOT LAZY!!!

It takes quite a bit of time to make up these polls in a form that is pretty much pleasing to everyone that covers most of the topics.
I haven't had much time to do it here lately. I haven't even been posted in the Appearance section (my usual hangout) much this week.

I will get them back on track next week. I apologize. I haven't forgotten, or dropped the ball, I have just been too busy.

Let's just say I went to bed around 4:00am all during last week and got to work at 7-8 as usual, so I have been a little covered up.

Thanks for the interest though - it makes me feel like it was a good idea afterall.
Old 10-07-2004, 06:41 AM

And then after I post that - red blur you come in and vote I got lazy.

Tell you what - either of you that think I am lazy want to face up and put together the next thread for me?

I found it is easiest to put it together in a word processor before posting, because there is a lot to it. I actually use Notepad.

Since the next round is for spoilers all you got to do is -
Find the top eight most popular spoilers. Then find a good picture of each. Give the link to the picture in the poll options. Then list the stock spoiler, and the other option, and there is your 10.

Then, in the message body - give links to the previous rounds, by title.
Sound simple enough? Get it together in a .doc, .txt, whatever, and I will refine it, and post it up. If not, then I will just get it next week like I planned.

Call it lazy AFTER you have put one of them together. It takes time - something I don't have much of. I went to bed last nite at 12:00, and I was up at 5:20 to get ready for work. You think I do that just for my health? Nope, that's how busy I am.

I enjoy doing it - that's why I do it, but when I don't have time - I don't really think its cool for the people who apparently enjoy the polls to start finger pointing and calling me lazy.

Have a nice day.
Old 10-07-2004, 09:32 AM

Sounds kind of PMS-ish to me

I know it takes a lot of time, I'm just messing with you. Get some sleep, show me up, so I can get back to my normal life by replying instead of posting these threads........

Now get back to work, who needs sleep?
Old 10-07-2004, 10:44 AM

Hee, hee, hee, hee.

Sleep! You don't need no stinking sleep!

Sounds like a pain. I know even less about computers, then I do about women. And I don't know anything about women!

I'll stick to cars, you can do the polls.
Old 10-07-2004, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by red blur
The PMS comment made me bust. You ever meet anyone going on 2 weeks of major sleep deprivation? They get cranky. I actually wasn't being cranky - I just didn't want anyone thinking I was lazy!
Originally Posted by Z28SORR
Yea well, I guess I am lucky. I know a little about computers, a little about cars, and nothing about women. So I guess I'm not doing too bad.

I posted a detailed account of my ATV engine rebuild I did last week in the Lounge - but upon putting the engine back in and bolting everything back up, one of the header studs broke off in the block. Normally, under regular time constraints, that would be no big deal. But the whole reason that this happened at 4:00am in the first place is because we (me and wife) were supposed to go riding/camping last weekend. That didn't happen.

Not that you guys care - BUT HEY - I have been here since 6:00am...I am tired of work right now!

I am beginning to feel delirious, actually. No joke - 6 hours has been my MAX sleep time in a while...5 or less average I guess. I know people do it all the time, but not me, I am used to 7.

And now - I SHUT UP!