Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

help help please

Old 03-02-2011, 08:13 AM

help help please

well yesterday i was driving and i realized my oil gauge was flippig out. my car was sounding weird and when i would slow down it would shake like crazy. and i went to a friends house to chill for a bit and when i put it in par, it just died. so i went to jiffy lube to get my oil refilled and got it done and my gauge was at 0 and i just refilled it? and it still shook and sounded like it was falling to pieces. there is no leak in the oil pan so i went to some repair place and left it there over night so they can look at it today. im freaking out. what do you think caused this?
Old 03-02-2011, 09:26 AM

Re: help help please

This needs to be moved to the LT1 or LS1 tech section and not be in appearance.

All I can suggest is the reason your gauge doesn't work anymore is because it got to low on oil and hit the bottom of the pan perhaps. Don't really know.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Administrator

Re: help help please

Originally Posted by hockey_goali
well yesterday i was driving and i realized my oil gauge was flippig out. my car was sounding weird and when i would slow down it would shake like crazy. and i went to a friends house to chill for a bit and when i put it in par, it just died. so i went to jiffy lube to get my oil refilled and got it done and my gauge was at 0 and i just refilled it? and it still shook and sounded like it was falling to pieces. there is no leak in the oil pan so i went to some repair place and left it there over night so they can look at it today. im freaking out. what do you think caused this?
We need to know the details of your car/engine. Suggest you add a "Signature" with the basic info - year, model, engine, trans and any majot mods. That way I can move this to the correct "tech" forum, rather than "Appearance".

Search this Thread