Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Genuine Italian leather Shift and Brake Boots! Custom made for the Camaro/FBs.

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 08:46 AM

Re: Genuine Italian leather Shift and Brake Boots! Custom made for the Camaro/FBs.

NEW DISCOUNT CODE

More pictures of our piping today. This is a Legacy 05+ set:

Here's our newest product, the Corvette C6 armrest cover:

Here's the code. This one is valid until midnight on August 15th: 4W26BTQ4J48.

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 08-18-2006, 06:37 PM

Re: Genuine Italian leather Shift and Brake Boots! Custom made for the Camaro/FBs.

NEW DISCOUNT CODE AND NEW LEATHER!

We have introduced a new leather color to our selection. It's a very nice, elegant shade of dark green:

There are many more pictures in our color chart (click the little dark green square) in different lighting conditions for you to compare.

Here's a picture of our 4WD boot for the Isuzu Rodeo. As you can see, RedlineGoods is delivering shift boots for truck applications as well.

Here's the code. This one is valid until midnight on August 24th: 42YXPT64M72.

After this one, we won't be posting new discount codes for a longer period of time, so if you're looking to get the discount and were thinking of ordering within the next 4-5 weeks, now is the time.

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 09-09-2006, 04:12 PM

Hi guys,

some new pics. Here's the set you already know (two posts up) installed. This is a 05+ Legacy black perforated with red piping:

And a set of E34 SIERRA boots and seatbelt stalk covers:

Here's the code. Valid through September 17th (8 days this time): RKH42N725C4

Take care,
Maciek
Old 09-12-2006, 08:12 AM

I certainly like what I see, but my concern is that the orange thread match as closely as possible to the hugger orange paint (somewhat reddish-orange in nature) on my car seen here:

Do you think you could find a close match and possibly send me a sample of the thread? PM me if you need to discuss it in detail. I'm looking at getting a manual boot, e-brake and console cover combo. Thanks!
Old 09-12-2006, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by gun4hire
I certainly like what I see, but my concern is that the orange thread match as closely as possible to the hugger orange paint (somewhat reddish-orange in nature) on my car seen here:

Do you think you could find a close match and possibly send me a sample of the thread? PM me if you need to discuss it in detail. I'm looking at getting a manual boot, e-brake and console cover combo. Thanks!
Hi,

well, we can use a lighter red for your order, I assure you that even if it's not a perfect match, nobody would tell because thread occupies such a small area.

Maciek
Old 09-12-2006, 01:14 PM

Those are nice! Look like they are really good quality
Old 09-17-2006, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Hi,

well, we can use a lighter red for your order, I assure you that even if it's not a perfect match, nobody would tell because thread occupies such a small area.

Maciek
Actually, I think a dark orange is a better match. The true color is seen in that pic right around the Z28 badge. Others may not really notice, but I will...and I can be a picky bastage!

If you can send me a sample of the orange thread options (I'll even pay for it) I'd be happy. I just dont want to order something, then be unhappy with it.
Old 09-18-2006, 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by gun4hire
Actually, I think a dark orange is a better match. The true color is seen in that pic right around the Z28 badge. Others may not really notice, but I will...and I can be a picky bastage!

If you can send me a sample of the orange thread options (I'll even pay for it) I'd be happy. I just dont want to order something, then be unhappy with it.
Hi,

we basically have just one, but yes, that can be arranged. Please email me at maciek@redlinegoods.com and we'll set it up!

Maciek
Old 09-18-2006, 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Hi,

we basically have just one, but yes, that can be arranged. Please email me at maciek@redlinegoods.com and we'll set it up!

Maciek
Done.
Old 09-19-2006, 02:26 PM

I did not see silver as a thread color option on your website. Is light grey the closest to silver that you have?

I have a C6 shift **** in my Camaro and I am looking for some stitching to compliment the center circle with the shift pattern. You can see a picture of the **** installed at my cardomain site in my signature (not sure how to post the pic directly). What would you recommend for stitching, I am thinking charcoal for the leather?
Old 09-19-2006, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by ZZtop
I did not see silver as a thread color option on your website. Is light grey the closest to silver that you have?

I have a C6 shift **** in my Camaro and I am looking for some stitching to compliment the center circle with the shift pattern. You can see a picture of the **** installed at my cardomain site in my signature (not sure how to post the pic directly). What would you recommend for stitching, I am thinking charcoal for the leather?
Hi,

indeed, light gray is very much like silver in color. I think charcoal leather and silver (light gray) stitching would be great in your car.

Maciek
Old 09-19-2006, 09:17 PM

Thank you very much for the reply. I think you have a future customer, but my only remaining question is whether I should just get the regular stiching or the quad stitching? I would be doing just one color (light grey) so I don't know if quad stitching would be too much or just right. Any thoughts from your experience?

Thanks again,
Eddie
Old 09-19-2006, 10:18 PM

I just ordered a charcoal leather, with silver stiching, automatic boot and e brake boot ( 1 inch shorter than normal ) I dont want it to go up all the way to the handle. I put this is the note section along with automatic shift boot.

I didnt get to use a discount code two days too short. I put in the note that i was a cz28 member though

Ill be looking forward to getting the boots, and will probably order a console cover before long.

You all are probably going to have to have some more help hired in before long, over 3k hits on this thread and another with around 2k worth of hits in the supporting vendors forum. Damners.
Old 09-26-2006, 08:24 PM

I just got mine in the mail tonight when i came home from work. It smells good, it looks good, cant wait to get them on this weekend. You guys rock!
Old 09-27-2006, 03:39 PM

Hey everyone,

a non-typical RedlineGoods discount code post.

First, let's deal with business. Many of you were asking for more samples of our orange thread. Here they are:

And here's the new code. G4S2LL800E6 - valid through September 2nd, Monday.

As for the non-typical part... I decided to brag a bit with the pics below. This is me, driving (drifting) my S14a on a local track day. I was the leader in a double drift, hence the strange direction I'm looking in on the second photo, checking to see if I managed to get away from the other driver...

It was fun!

Maciek

Quick Reply: Genuine Italian leather Shift and Brake Boots! Custom made for the Camaro/FBs.