Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Genuine Italian leather Shift and Brake Boots! Custom made for the Camaro/FBs.

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 12:00 AM

Re: Genuine Italian leather Shift and Brake Boots! Custom made for the Camaro/FBs.

Those look great...........i will be getting one for my e-brake
Old 03-20-2006, 12:16 AM

Re: Genuine Italian leather Shift and Brake Boots! Custom made for the Camaro/FBs.

Originally Posted by VladimirSteel
I have a question, on the pic of the quad. stiching it shows 2 colors of stiching, how do you order it like that. I didnt see an option for 2 different stiching colors. Am I just overlooking it or what?
No, you are not. If you want to order quad stitching please choose either color as the thread color and include further instructions in the comments field. Like "Quadruple stitching inside thread X outside thread Y".

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 03-20-2006, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
No, you are not. If you want to order quad stitching please choose either color as the thread color and include further instructions in the comments field. Like "Quadruple stitching inside thread X outside thread Y".

Thank you,
Maciek

yeah, if you had clearly read.............their site states it. A friend of mine likes yalls product, do yall make mustang boots as well??/
Old 03-20-2006, 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by scottslt1z28
yeah, if you had clearly read.............their site states it. A friend of mine likes yalls product, do yall make mustang boots as well??/
Yes we do, for all years from 87 through 05: http://www.redlinegoods.com/productsFord.shtm

Thank you
Maciek
Old 03-20-2006, 07:55 AM

These guys make excelent quallity products! I just bought an ebrake and shift boot and the quallity was excellent. They mistakenly sent me the wrong shift boot. I emailed them and they replyed right away and sent the correct boot out priority mail the next day. I was very pleqased with their product and impressed with their customer service. I would definatley recommend this product to anyone who wants a nice way to dress up your interior.

Thanks Kyle
Old 03-21-2006, 01:52 AM

1993z28camaro's pics:

Coolness!
Old 03-22-2006, 04:09 AM

Why does the boot for the e-brake handle go so far up? Looks like a dog *****....

The work looks very high quality though, once again I wish my car was a 6-Speed....
Old 03-22-2006, 01:51 PM

Got semi better pictures. White boot with orange stitching. High quality stuff.

Old 03-22-2006, 11:35 PM

Maybe I missed it, but I want one for a 98-02 auto. Does the 93-97 auto boot fit?
Old 03-23-2006, 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by 97QuasarBlue3.8
Maybe I missed it, but I want one for a 98-02 auto. Does the 93-97 auto boot fit?
Hi,

Im not sure but if you could post a pic of your current setup I could tell you if it will.

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 03-23-2006, 07:14 PM

Here are a few photos of the 98-02 automatic console setup.

and

Old 03-24-2006, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by 97QuasarBlue3.8
Here are a few photos of the 98-02 automatic console setup.

and

I'm 99% positive the earlier boot will work. If you order it and it doesn't work for you, I promise to send you another one, fixed, as long as you specify the alterations needed for it to work.

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 03-24-2006, 11:34 AM

How does the boot work with the automatic console? I'm just curious how it goes together.
Old 03-25-2006, 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by JasonK94Z
How does the boot work with the automatic console? I'm just curious how it goes together.
Here you are: http://www.redlinegoods.com/Firebird...m#Camaro9397AT

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 03-27-2006, 05:05 PM

Does anyone have a pic of one with a short stick/shifter installed?

And do you guys have the stock gray-ish color available?

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Genuine Italian leather Shift and Brake Boots! Custom made for the Camaro/FBs.