Tama Swingstar drum set and Paiste Signature Dry Heavy Ride

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 05:30 PM

Tama Swingstar drum set and Paiste Signature Dry Heavy Ride

Paiste Signature Dry Heavy Ride:

Great cymbal! Barely played on, not even a month old. It's meant for medium-loud playing and is very bright and crisp. Parting out for money for college. Retails for over 330! Great condition, you will be VERY pleased with this purchase. Minimal scratches due from shipment. I can take 300 OR best offer. Willing to negotiate reasonable price. Great buy! Fantastic quality and sound with this Paiste ride cymbal. No pictures because of a broken digital camera. I will refund any money if the purchaser does not feel they have been sent a terrific product. Feel free to contact me and I will get back to you ASAP!

Tama Swingstar:

This "beginner" level set is nearly 4 years old. Has some deep scratches/scuffs, and wrinkle in the wrap. This set does NOT include: ANY cymbals, hi hat stands, thrones, or bass drum pedals. I have optional snare and cymbal stands which can be requested upon information. This set is great for beginners, and is in exceptional shape. Brought back from Illinois. This drum set has been cared for with no abuse. All blemishes are from moving and gigging. The drum sizes are:

18"x 22" Bass drum
9"x 12" Tom
10"x 13" Tom
16"x 16" Floor tom
5-1/2"x 14" Snare drum
Double tom holder

225 or best offer. Will negotiate reasonable offers. This set has to go as I am preparing for college. The heads may need to be replaced, but are good as is. Evans Genera G2 Coated on ALL toms with a Remo Ambassador resonant head. Bass drum includes an Aquarian Superkick II with matching resonant head. Snare drum includes Remo Ambassador coated head with a Remo Ambassador snare side. This set is terrific for anyone just getting into drums. They sound great!

I am offering these seperate. I also have a variety of cymbal stands.