iPhone 2G 8GB with dock

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 02:56 PM

iPhone 2G 8GB with dock

I just upgraded to a 3G S and have my old phone for sale. It is 8GB, and the original 2G model. These are easily unlocked for other carriers besides AT&T, thus making them a little more sought after than the 3G (for people without AT&T anyway), which are more difficult to unlock.

The display at the bottom of the screen is going out, I'm told $100 would fix it at a store. The display does not affect the phone at all, but looks like just a few lines on the screen have decided to go out. EVERYTHING works like it should though. On the back it has common scratches and a dent that I have NO idea how it got there, but it has not affected the phone in ANY way. The display problem has been there for about a month, the dent has been there for about 6 months.

Everything about this phone has been great. I was going to use it as an ipod touch, which is basically all it is now, but I have decided to just sell it. It comes with the USB cord, the wall adapter, and the dock with a line out to hook up to stereo and charge at the same time. It is cleared of all memory and comes ready to activate on your computer. I installed 3.0 on it, but I don't know if that carries over when you clear the phone. Its free anyway, just FYI.

I'll start at $250, but I'm open to offers. I've seen these go on eBay for more, but in better shape. Again, most AT&T people will not want in on this deal and I'm aware of that.