2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

New TV show staring the Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 06:22 AM

New TV show staring the Camaro

My Own Worst Enemy
Staring 2010 Camaro SS
co-staring Cristian Slater
http://www.nbc.com/My_Own_Worst_Enemy/
This is the show the silver production pics leaked from.

Last edited by BitchinCamaro; 07-17-2008 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Spelling & add pics
Old 07-17-2008, 06:57 AM

a close up of the sunroof option. I still think I like the reverse mohawk a bit more!
Old 07-17-2008, 07:09 AM

I just noticed in the second pic how thick the A pillar is in the interior. =o
Old 07-17-2008, 07:11 AM

Guess it's safe to say, that they got thier hands on an early "production" Camaro. Guess we are looking at the real deal here.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:45 AM

What happened to the real headlights?????
Old 07-17-2008, 07:54 AM

Looks good. Probably will be a little hard to see out of? Have to be careful making turns that someone isn't hiding behind that A-pillar! Doesn't bother me too much though.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:10 AM
Admin Emeritus

Originally Posted by 4THGEN Z
I just noticed in the second pic how thick the A pillar is in the interior. =o
It is indeed rather thick and it took me a minute to get used to. It think it was for safety reasons.

You will also notice that the vertical measurement from the dash to the top of the windsheld is not much, lower than what I was used to. I started realizing that it gave it a "hot rod chop top" feel (for me anyway). A minute or two behind the wheel and I stopped noticing the a-pillar and started liking the short windshield. It gave me a bit of a "cockpit" impression. Again, this is just me.

Speaking of windshield, cleaning it will be a breeze compared to a 4th gen because it isn't so big and the dash isn't so deep.

Ahhh...if you could only see what the little icons on the steering wheel are...there's one that I like a lot. Now you can see what the real mirrors look like from the inside, as well as a bit of the seats.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:15 AM

I just noticed it was a SS

Jason, how was the rear visibility and is the window really that high up? Or is it just the way he is sitting? Thats going to be weird putting an arm all the way up there when driving.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:26 AM
Admin Emeritus

Originally Posted by My Red 93Z-28
Jason, how was the rear visibility
Probably not as good as some would prefer but like the a-pillar, nothing that I personally couldn't get used to.

and is the window really that high up? Or is it just the way he is sitting?
The car does have a high beltline, like a lot of cars out there. Again, safety has something to do with this if I am not mistaken.

The deck was stacked against this car as far as making a good looking design that met the standards, that is for sure.

Thats going to be weird putting an arm all the way up there when driving.
Got a pack of Lucky Strikes rolled up in your sleeve, exposing your "Mom" tattoo? Just kidding, I agree. The interior arm rests were not uncomfortable, though.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:30 AM

Interior looks good (of what little I can see).
Old 07-17-2008, 08:32 AM

The 'short' windshield should give it a very similar feel to the 1st gens, I'm excited about that. Sure, maybe not great for visibility compared to a typical car today, but I like the chopped top feel.....you feel like you're in something special. I guess we'll see how it compares to my '69 once I get to sit in it, but the feel I get in my '69 is what makes me love it so much.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by JasonD
Probably not as good as some would prefer but like the a-pillar, nothing that I personally couldn't get used to.

The car does have a high beltline, like a lot of cars out there. Again, safety has something to do with this if I am not mistaken.

The deck was stacked against this car as far as making a good looking design that met the standards, that is for sure.

Got a pack of Lucky Strikes rolled up in your sleeve, exposing your "Mom" tattoo? Just kidding, I agree. The interior arm rests were not uncomfortable, though.
I'm a Marlboro Red man myself j/k

I know the beltline is for safety I guess I just didn't realize it was quite that high
Old 07-17-2008, 09:14 AM
Admin Emeritus

Originally Posted by My Red 93Z-28
I know the beltline is for safety I guess I just didn't realize it was quite that high
I noticed it. However, when I thought "feels like a cockpit of a fighter jet", I really liked it. I think I "got" what the designers were trying to do, and you need to drive it really get the feel for it. I can't wait to see if people think the same.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:31 AM

I noticed it. However, when I thought "feels like a cockpit of a fighter jet", I really liked it. I think I "got" what the designers were trying to do, and you need to drive it really get the feel for it. I can't wait to see if people think the same.
So would one of the buttons on the steering wheel be for switching from guns to missiles?

I'm really looking forward to seeing this car in September
Old 07-17-2008, 09:34 AM

I love the jetfighter feel to a car, and by the looks of it I'm gonna love the feel of this one!

Quick Reply: New TV show staring the Camaro