2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new camaro motor?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by MarineReconZ28
While posting misinformation, please limit yourself to no more then one post per false statement. Thank you.
My thoughts exactly.
Old 06-30-2007, 03:04 PM

While posting misinformation, please limit yourself to no more then one post per false statement. Thank you.
iam not posting misinformation mr. marine, i make enough money..i was buying a new corvette and a salesman told me that the engine will be a ls2. iam sorry i touched a nerve about your dream car.
Old 07-01-2007, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by besz28
iam not posting misinformation mr. marine, i make enough money..i was buying a new corvette and a salesman told me that the engine will be a ls2. iam sorry i touched a nerve about your dream car.
Oh yeah, no problem with what an uninformed sales person told you about a product they know nothing about, or that you came here to tell everyone what he told you. Just when you quoted the two other posts and used the same message to cover both, that was misinformation. And I cant imagine why you would have posted it twice...

We've heard this all before and ignorant salesmen are nothing to get worked up over.

Dont be sorry because you might have touched a nerve about a car, be sorry for posting the same retarded statement twice and wasting that extra 4 seconds of my life that I can never get back.

R/
Mr Marine
Old 07-01-2007, 11:31 AM

Oh yeah, no problem with what an uninformed sales person told you about a product they know nothing about, or that you came here to tell everyone what he told you. Just when you quoted the two other posts and used the same message to cover both, that was misinformation. And I cant imagine why you would have posted it twice...

We've heard this all before and ignorant salesmen are nothing to get worked up over.

Dont be sorry because you might have touched a nerve about a car, be sorry for posting the same retarded statement twice and wasting that extra 4 seconds of my life that I can never get back.

R/
Mr Marine
mr marine i wouldn't worry about the new camaro, unless you hit the lotto you won't be getting one. and don't worry about 4 seconds of your life....it isn't worth much.

Last edited by besz28; 07-01-2007 at 11:39 AM.
Old 07-01-2007, 05:08 PM

mr marine i wouldn't worry about the new camaro, unless you hit the lotto you won't be getting one. and don't worry about 4 seconds of your life....it isn't worth much.
The fact is you are wrong. End of story. If you spent five minutes and did some research on this site, you would know that info isn't right.

Moral of story: don't post dumbass info from a freakin salesman.
Old 07-01-2007, 08:15 PM

That's pretty rude, if you ask me.

Your salesman my know how to take your money, but he doesn't know jack about the Camaro.
Old 07-01-2007, 08:23 PM

god... i was thinking the same thing when i read that...i dont even usually read these types of threads due to all the know-it-alls who really just know nothing
Old 07-01-2007, 11:51 PM

Dude, you sound like a perfect candidate for a 'Vette....I'm sure that salesman will give you a great deal on one too. Let us know how that Ls2 works out for you ....too bad you're gonna miss out on the LS3 though. I'm sure your salesguy mentioned that one to you, right?

Last edited by 67 LS-1 & T-56; 07-02-2007 at 11:22 AM.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:21 AM

I make more then enough money to go in tomorrow and buy a $40k car, and a dealer mark up on the new camaro will not be an issue for me. Very close family friend owns the local Chevrolet dealership.

If you were going by the cars in my sig, or the assumption that Im still in the military as to why I wouldnt be able to afford one, youre wrong again. Ive been out of the Marine Corps for a while now, and not that its a big feat but I did pay cash for my aveo. (Camaro and all its mods as well.) Im not poor, I just dont need a flashy car to define who I am, and at this point I dont want one. My aveo fits my current needs pretty well.

And youre probably right about the 4 seconds of my life not being worth much... I probably would have wasted it looking at **** anyway. But Charlie is right, that was pretty rude. Dont be so upset though, I was just trying to inform you that you didnt need to make that same post twice. We've all heard that same baseless statement a million and four times. It doesnt get any more accurate no matter how many times its repeated.

R/
Mr. Marine

Last edited by MarineReconZ28; 07-02-2007 at 01:26 AM.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:40 AM

I wish i could be a retard and not care about anything too...
Old 07-02-2007, 11:57 AM

I'm wondering if his "smart" salesman told him that the '08 Corvette would be getting the LS3.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Z/28lover
I wish i could be a retard and not care about anything too...
I'm making this my signature line...........oh, you guys are killing me with this. Too funny. At least if I have to be at work this week, there's some funny threads to catch up on.

Keep 'em coming........
Old 07-02-2007, 01:11 PM
Admin Emeritus

Let's not rip on each other too hard about misinformation. There is a lot of it out out there, and a good majority of that is generated by dealers who are uninformed.

Let's try to inform or be informed instead of ridicule, that is the best thing to do.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:18 PM

Two years ago I was at a dealership buying my wifes car, the saleman told me his boss already had a 5th gen, black with red stripes, that GM had sent him to test out. Their first shipment of Camaros was set to arrive in 6 months, he had just signed the order form.

Last weekend I was at another Chevy dealership, I happen to ask if they had any news on the Camaro. Within 5 minutes, I had 3 sales people asking me questions about the 5th gen. They didn't even know the car was in the Transformers movie, even with the promotional material on every wall.

Sales people aren't generally passionate about cars, so they don't dig up info the way we do. What is important to them is sounding like they know what they are talking about, because you don't buy cars for someone you think is an idiot. If they had any inside information, it would have leaked out and been posted here.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by BitchinCamaro
Two years ago I was at a dealership buying my wifes car, the saleman told me his boss already had a 5th gen, black with red stripes, that GM had sent him to test out. Their first shipment of Camaros was set to arrive in 6 months, he had just signed the order form.

Last weekend I was at another Chevy dealership, I happen to ask if they had any news on the Camaro. Within 5 minutes, I had 3 sales people asking me questions about the 5th gen. They didn't even know the car was in the Transformers movie, even with the promotional material on every wall.

Sales people aren't generally passionate about cars, so they don't dig up info the way we do. What is important to them is sounding like they know what they are talking about, because you don't buy cars for someone you think is an idiot. If they had any inside information, it would have leaked out and been posted here.
Ditto on the dealers/salemen not knowing squat. I checked with my local dealership, they said there were no brochures or info available on the concept or the fifth gen., I thought that was interesting as I had received a very nice brochure on the concept from Chevy the week before.
Clyde

Quick Reply: new camaro motor?