2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Future Z28 or convertible after 2010???

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 02:56 AM

Future Z28 or convertible after 2010???

Anybody know if there is any word about a possible Z28 and/or convertible next year or so?

I really like the look of the topless prototype however I'm not sure if I could wait any longer for that. I was also really hoping that the new SS would have the 500 horse power they said it would 2 or 3 years ago. I figure a Z28 would have such power. Any rumors out there on either??
Old 04-18-2009, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by frescolne
Anybody know if there is any word about a possible Z28 and/or convertible next year or so?

I really like the look of the topless prototype however I'm not sure if I could wait any longer for that. I was also really hoping that the new SS would have the 500 horse power they said it would 2 or 3 years ago. I figure a Z28 would have such power. Any rumors out there on either??
Hey! Welcome to the site! We're glad to have you here.

Both of these questions have been beaten to death on this website. Please utilize the search block, or the FAQ section. You should be able to find the answers to both of those questions in one of those two locations.

but just in case you don't know how to use the search feature or the FAQ, as of now, plans for a Z28 are on hold, and the vert is planned for a model year 2011 release.

As of right now THERE IS NO Z28 PLANNED FOR PRODUCTION
Old 04-19-2009, 11:35 AM

Todd,

Thanks for the welcoming. I'm still trying to get the hang of things here. I am a message board/blogging virgin and this is my first time as a member to such type of web site. I figure this is the best way to figure out info on the 2010 camaro before I order mine. I have spoken to 3 different dealers in my area over the past 3 days and they really don't know much yet about the product. In fact in all 3 cases I knew more from my online research than the sales people. All 3 stated however that they are attending a camaro sales convention this Monday in Philly so hopefully they will know all the facts but I somehow doubt they'll know all. Hoping though. Thank you for the info you provided. It was much appreciated.

Thanks again and have a great day!!!!!
Old 04-19-2009, 11:47 AM
Admin Emeritus

Not a problem, and welcome! There is more data here:
https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=624998
Old 04-19-2009, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by frescolne
Todd,

Thanks for the welcoming. I'm still trying to get the hang of things here. I am a message board/blogging virgin and this is my first time as a member to such type of web site. I figure this is the best way to figure out info on the 2010 camaro before I order mine. I have spoken to 3 different dealers in my area over the past 3 days and they really don't know much yet about the product. In fact in all 3 cases I knew more from my online research than the sales people. All 3 stated however that they are attending a camaro sales convention this Monday in Philly so hopefully they will know all the facts but I somehow doubt they'll know all. Hoping though. Thank you for the info you provided. It was much appreciated.

Thanks again and have a great day!!!!!
Absolutely! This is THE best resource for information on this car. Hell, I walk into dealerships and teach the sales people what they don't know about the car. lol. Again, welcome to the site and enjoy your time here. Good luck with your camaro.