2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Executive edition Camaro in the works

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 10:25 PM

I think most people like the 2010 Interior
Old 09-21-2009, 06:43 AM

I personally like the 2010 interior on the Camaros! I'm not saying that there aren't a few things that could be changed to make it better, but I really like it the way it is now.

I'd be interested in seeing what this "new" interior or "upgraded" interior would look like. I mean, all of you are saying YAH YAH YAH they are changing the interior, but it could turn out to be worse then what they have now. I don't like alot of the foreign interiors that are out there, and I really think some of those foreign interiors are way cheeper looking than the current Camaro's. Plus, I wouldn't want them to adapted any interior from any of the other vehicle's they have (CTS, Corvette, G8, etc) because that makes the Camaro more cookie cutter than something different and specail. If I wanted those interiors, than I guess I would just buy that car. I guess for me I would need to see the changes they want to make for this special edition before I would praise or bash it.

If GM could do anything for me to improve the interior, it would be to add HUD to it. I'd also think it would be nice to see a medium tanish color interior. I'm think along the lines of what you would see in a red Ferrari.
Old 09-21-2009, 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by super83Z
Looks like they are going to spruce up the interior and exterior with some aluminum stuff, From Bob Lutz himself:

http://www.businessweek.com/autos/au...rolet_cam.html

Maybe this is coming because the Camaro Black Concept was so well received.
i dont think the "executive" look was what they were going for in the black concept.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by speeding2fast2c
I personally like the 2010 interior on the Camaros! I'm not saying that there aren't a few things that could be changed to make it better, but I really like it the way it is now.

I'd be interested in seeing what this "new" interior or "upgraded" interior would look like. I mean, all of you are saying YAH YAH YAH they are changing the interior, but it could turn out to be worse then what they have now. I don't like alot of the foreign interiors that are out there, and I really think some of those foreign interiors are way cheeper looking than the current Camaro's. Plus, I wouldn't want them to adapted any interior from any of the other vehicle's they have (CTS, Corvette, G8, etc) because that makes the Camaro more cookie cutter than something different and specail. If I wanted those interiors, than I guess I would just buy that car. I guess for me I would need to see the changes they want to make for this special edition before I would praise or bash it.
You've never got an up close look at the Camaro "black" concept's interior, have you?

Very nice. better material here & there. Bit more stitching. A bit less use of metallic-like triming (especially around the guages and steering wheel). Different guage scripting. more attention to detail. Looks like a quality Camaro interior, while it also looks somewhat European.

vs:

Last edited by guionM; 09-21-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:50 PM

i do love the look of the suede/ leather seats. i think i am goign to haveto paint some of my interior pieces black like that. looks better than the silver i think. hopefully they will make the black door panels with red ambient lighting available also.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by guionM
You've never got an up close look at the Camaro "black" concept's interior, have you?

Very nice. better material here & there. Bit more stitching. A bit less use of metallic-like triming (especially around the guages and steering wheel). Different guage scripting. more attention to detail. Looks like a quality Camaro interior, while it also looks somewhat European.
Maybe it needs a european sounding name like, oh I don't know, how about Berlinetta?
Old 09-27-2009, 10:42 PM

Camaro needs an all new interior.

Who ever thought it would be a good idea to put a swath of hard, gray, cheap plastic trim around the interior of the UPPER level trim Camaro!!
Id like to see more leather, be it real or fake, stiched into the dash and the inserts in the door, to replace that horrible plastic crap.
Use real aluminum around the guages and steering wheel. If there is silver plastic, replace it with aluminum.