2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"...in the eleventh hour of the eleventh day..."

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 03:50 PM

Remembrance Day

Well said Scott. Every year the veterans marching in the Remembrance Day parade up here in Victoria Canada get fewer and fewer. We owe those remaining vets as much respect as possible and must teach our children to never forget.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:50 AM

Thanks!

All the kind words are very much appreciated! It makes it so easy to serve when we know you all are back home enjoying all that is great about America.

Currently on day 116 of a 6 monther here in SW Asia flying B-1s. I just flew my 20th combat sortie a couple days ago and please spread the word that things are not like you see on TV! There is so much good going on and we are making progress every day in Afghanistan! We work with Coalition and US forces every time we fly to find these @#$%! terrorists and do everything in our power to wipe them off the face of this awesome planet God gave us!
Old 11-14-2008, 03:28 PM
ALMIGHTY MEMBER

Originally Posted by Spade22
All the kind words are very much appreciated! It makes it so easy to serve when we know you all are back home enjoying all that is great about America.

Currently on day 116 of a 6 monther here in SW Asia flying B-1s. I just flew my 20th combat sortie a couple days ago and please spread the word that things are not like you see on TV! There is so much good going on and we are making progress every day in Afghanistan! We work with Coalition and US forces every time we fly to find these @#$%! terrorists and do everything in our power to wipe them off the face of this awesome planet God gave us!

God Bless you and keep you safe!

What you say about TV is, to my experience ABSOLUTELY TRUE!

As many of you know, I travel a lot. (well.....SOMEONE has to keep Northwest Airlines and Marriott in business......)

I always try to thank our men and women of the armed services -- and I've found that a lot of them are very willing to tell me about what they've seen and what they're doing (nothing top secret of course..) EVERY ONE OF THEM seems to show some level of outrage at the media - and from what every one of them tells me- that outrage is more than justified.

What happened to 'fair and balanced' reporting?

Spade - please -- take care of yourself -- and the same goes for those around you!
Old 11-14-2008, 10:13 PM

Well said Scott!! Having just recently left the automotive business for a defense contractor, I can identify with the hard times in Detroit quite well - but I can also appreciate the efforts of our veterans and active duty soldiers. They give us the right to live the lives we do, and anything we can do for them pales in comparison with what they are willing to do for us!