Welcome to Camaro Z28!

Welcome to CamaroZ28.Com, the ultimate Source for Camaro enthusiasts! Here you can join over 90,000 Camaro enthusiasts from around the world discussing all things related to Camaros and more. You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions

To gain full access to our forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 40 different forums and search/browse from over 5 million posts.
  • Upload your Camaro details to your Garage
  • Post photos, respond to polls and access other special features
  • Gain access to our free marketplace to buy, sell and trade Camaros, parts and more.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so join our community today today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Go Back   CamaroZ28.Com Message Board > 1967-2002 F-Body Technical Discussion > 1967-2002 Specific Technical Discussion > Forced Induction
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Garage Photos Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Links Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Z28LiveVendor Directory

Reply Post New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-24-2004, 11:38 PM   #1

twin turbo for 95 lt1 camaro

Hi i was wanting to know the best twin turbo i could get for my 95 z28 camaro..it's all stock..i have 4000 dollars to spend on it so could i get a twin turbo kit with intercooler and everything to go for 4000 dollars..or will i need to get a supercharger and other stuff..let me know what u think..thanks
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on CamaroZ28.com!
justinshupe95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 11:52 PM   #2

Send a message via ICQ to SMOKNZ
Re: twin turbo for 95 lt1 camaro

You might be able to build a kit for that much if your willing to do the work. There are alot of other things like driveline and fuel system to go along with it. Plan on way more than $4K. Used supercharger would probably be your best bet. If ya can pick one up for 2 grand or so, and upgrade the fuel and ignition system, keep it under 8 psi intercooled, throw in a cam and tuning and you've hit your limit.

Bill

542 RWHP 622 RWTQ (OLD dyno single turbo)

http://home.wi.rr.com/smoknz
SMOKNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 01:36 AM   #3

Send a message via AIM to 97WS6SCharged

You could build a single turbo setup with the PTK hot parts. Just take Bill's advise and keep the boost under 8 psi.
Old 07-25-2004, 07:12 AM   #4

Send a message via AIM to irishz28

if the car is bone stock dont put turbo or supercharger on it. concintrate on the things that need to be upgraded in order for your car to be able to handle that kind of power. If you have an a4 you will kill that w/ a stock motor, and also the rear go 12 bolt. Also work on your suspention, definatly subframe connectors, if you got t-tops and you put the kind of power that a super charger or turbo makes you will tweak the frame and shatter the t-tops. let us know more about your car and we will help you spend that 4000 right.
96m6,CAI,MSD6AL,spec stage-3 clutch,hurst shifter,lous short stick,slp subframe connectors,granatelli lower control arms, 12 bolt,p. setter lt's, off road y pipe, borla, golen 383, le2 heads, le4 cam.
irishz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 07:12 AM

Reply Post New Thread