April 23, 2013
The Fbody Gathering 17 is coming up this Memorial Day Weekend in Atlanta, GA May 24-26, 2013. We are proud to help sponsor this event like we have done many times in the past. We are holding a contest for the event this year. Here are the details:
You must be a registered member of CamaroZ28.COM to participate. Post your story, up to 250 words, of a memory of a great time you had at a car show in the official F-Body Gathering giveaway thread . The winner will be chosen based on interesting experiences or especially fun times from an F-Body Gathering or any other car show. Giveaway ends on May 15, 2013 at 5:00pm. The event is held in Atlanta, Georgia May 24-26.
Prize: Winner will receive one (1) F-Body Gathering 17 T-Shirt and one (1) registration fee paid for the 17th Annual F-Body Gathering (the “Show”) or a refund of the registration fee if the winner has already pre-paid for the registration; approximate retail value (“ARV”) of US $65. Winners will pick up their prizes at the Show’s registration office.
- 1. CAMAROZ28 with access to the Internet and a valid email account. All employees of Internet Brands, Inc. (“Sponsor”), all employees of the named Contest Partner, all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, licensees or agents (collectively, “Contest Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Contest. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- 2. Contest Period: Unless specified otherwise, the Contest entry period begins April 12, 2012 and ends at 5:00 p.m. (Pacific Time) on May 15, 2012 (the “Contest Period”). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Contest Period.
- 3. Contest Entry: You may enter the Contest during the Contest Period by using an APPROVED method of entry. The APPROVED method(s) of entry include:
- a. Camaroz28.com Forum Post. Go to CamaroZ28.com and register for an account or log in to your existing member account. For CamaroZ28.com’s forum entries, you must be a registered member of CamaroZ28.com to participate. You may post your story, up to 250 words, of a memory of a great time you had at a car show in the official F-Body Gathering thread of this forum. By posting your story you will automatically be entered in the Contest; or
LS1Tech.com Forum Post. Go to LS1Tech.com and register for an account or log in to your existing member account. For LS1Tech.com’s forum entries, you must be a registered member of LS1Tech.com to participate. You may post your story, up to 250 words, of a memory of a great time you had at a car show in the official.COM F-Body Gathering 250 Contest – Official Rules
- 4. Eligibility: CAMAROZ28.COM’s and LS1TECH.COM’s F-Body Gathering 250 Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to registered members of either the Camaroz28.com forum or the LS1TECH.com forum, over the age of 18,
- b. F-Body Gathering thread of this forum. By posting your story you will automatically be entered in the Contest.
Limit one (1) entry per registered user. Subsequent entries by the same registered member will be void. Multiple entries will not be compiled to create one (1) complete post. Entries over the 250 word limit will be void. Incomplete entries are void. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Multiple entries and mechanically reproduced copies are void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- 5. Selection of Contest Winners/Odds: There will be two (2) winners selected by our panel of F-Body enthusiasts (the “Judges”) from all valid entries received during the Contest Period. The entrants’ stories will be judged based on interesting experiences or especially fun times from an F-Body Gathering or any other car show. The two (2) entrants with the best story of his/her memory of a great time at a car show, as determined by the Judges, will be deemed the winners. Winners will be determined on or within five (5) business days after the specified end date of the Contest Period. Each winner will be notified via CamaroZ28.com private message and post on CamaroZ28.com, within five (5) business days after the end of the Contest Period. In the event that a winner(s) is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize(s) to an alternate winner(s). Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner(s) may, at Sponsor’s discretion, be selected. Decisions of the Sponsor on all matters relating to the Contest are final. Sponsor reserves the right not to award all prizes in the event that insufficient number of eligible entries meeting the minimum Judging Criteria are submitted, as determined by the Judges and Sponsor, in their sole discretion. Odds of winning the Contest will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- 6. Prizes: Two (2) prizes will be awarded to each of the two (2) winners. Each winner will receive one (1) F-Body Gathering 17 T-Shirt and one (1) registration fee paid for the 17th Annual F-Body Gathering (the “Show”) or a refund of the registration fee if the winner has already pre-paid for the registration; approximate retail value (“ARV”) of US $65. Winners will pick up their prizes at the Show’s registration office.
Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value if entire prize(s) or a portion of advertised prize(s) is unavailable for any reason. The reporting and payment of any tax liabilities (federal, state and local) incurred by the winner(s) as a result of the Contest are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prize(s) is subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and the winner(s) agrees to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
- 7. Publicity: As a condition of entry into the Contest, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Sponsor (and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees), all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Contest entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner(s). The winner(s) may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within five (5) business days of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
- 9. Participants’ Obligations: By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winners agree to release and hold Contest Entities and their agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Contest or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winners assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Contest or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of California.
- 10. Winners’ List: For a list of the Contest winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Internet Brands, Inc., Attn: CamaroZ28.com’s F-Body Gathering 250 Contest Winners’ List, 909 North Sepulveda Boulevard, 11th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245. Requests for winners’ lists must be received within 30 days after the end of the Contest Period.
- 11. Sponsor: Internet Brands, Inc., 909 North Sepulveda Boulevard, 11th Floor, El Segundo, CA 9024