Events and Cruise Spots Car show and gathering information. Also use regional sections or Calendar.

Official Atlanta F-Body Gathering Giveaway - WIN HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 05:11 AM
Administrator

Cool Official Atlanta F-Body Gathering Giveaway - WIN HERE!

The Fbody Gathering 17 is coming up this Memorial Day Weekend in Atlanta, GA May 24-26, 2013. We are proud to help sponsor this event like we have done many times in the past. We are holding a contest for the event this year. Here are the details:

You must be a registered member of CamaroZ28 to participate. Post your story, up to 250 words, of a memory of a great time you had at a car show in the official F-Body Gathering giveaway thread (this thread your reading in). The winner will be chosen based on interesting experiences or especially fun times from an F-Body Gathering or any other car show. Giveaway ends on May 15, 2013 at 5:00pm. The event is held in Atlanta, Georgia May 24-26.

FBodyGathering » Welcome!

Prize: Winner will receive one (1) F-Body Gathering 17 T-Shirt and one (1) registration fee paid for the 17th Annual F-Body Gathering (the “Show”) or a refund of the registration fee if the winner has already pre-paid for the registration; approximate retail value (“ARV”) of US $65. Winners will pick up their prizes at the Show’s registration office.

Legal disclaimers attached
Old 04-23-2013, 10:58 PM

Re: Official Atlanta F-Body Gathering Giveaway - WIN HERE!

Great Idea, bummer I'll be in the Middle East this year. Made it last year (4th time) it was slower than previous years but ALWAYS a great time. (edit)Ok, since there's an outside chance I'll be home in time, here's my story: (edit, edit) Consider this my entry, schduled leave puts me back Stateside 5/20. I may be a little jet lagged, but I'll be there.

2007 was my 1st FBody Gathering G-11. Cruised to Atlanta from Columbia, SC with 9 other Cars.

I drove my BlackBird and a friend drove my Teal 92 Z28.

The show was exciting, there were over 400 cars. I got to meet FBod-Father, Matt Murphy and Mike C. from GMMG, and a bunch of other great people. Friday was open house at GMMG. We were treated to seeing where all the GMMG cars were built and a few racing legends vehicles. Saturday was a great show and a few of us ducked over to the Dyno sponsor to run our cars. The BlackBird put out 341rwp stock and my Z28, rated for 190, put out 224rwhp. Saturday evening is when show lived up to its reputation of "I went to a party and a car show broke out." It was wild. Chad wound up as Miss FBody, complete with coconut shell bikini top and grass skirt. A group had brought a generator and a big screen tv so they could play RockBand and Xbox. Sunday we had a cool cruise (or should I say madness and mayhem- picture a few hundred FBodys taking over I-75 for 15 miles) to the VARSITY hamburger stand in downtown Atlanta. Back at the Marriott afterwards, there was a preview of goodies there from GM. We got to see the Silver 5thGen coupe up close and personal, as well as cars from the GM museum/archives. Won a signed poster at the banquet Sunday night. AWESOME!

Last edited by 68 RS/SS Ragtop; 05-01-2013 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Added my story
Old 05-07-2013, 06:49 PM
Former Vendor

Re: Official Atlanta F-Body Gathering Giveaway - WIN HERE!

Great first story! Don't hold your stories too long... Winner will get to meet Chris and Jason at the show.

Last edited by Raleigh TA; 05-11-2013 at 04:55 PM.