Wheels and Tires For all wheel and tire and related discussion - Sponsored by Nitto Tire

Regulators...Mount Up!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 11:34 AM

Regulators...Mount Up!!!

Well I've finally saved up enough scratch to buy me a set. The good people @ CCW are probably tired of me calling periodically to make sure the wheels are still available. I've had my heart set on a couple of wheels in the past that were eventually either discontinued (Forgeline LS) or the company went out of business (Spreewell Racing) ultimately facing disappointment. Nevertheless, I fell in love with the CCW 505A the moment I saw them and commenced adhering to a well devised saving plan. Ya Right!
Four years later.... I'm ready to pull the trigger. But I need some specific details from you guys. The pic is the exact same wheel/tire combo I'm looking for. I'm pretty sure that's a 19" front and a 20" rear but I would like to know the exact width of both the front and rear wheels as well as the offset. Also the tire selection details such as manufacturer make/model and more importanly tire size. Based on previous phone conversations alone, I have no doubt CCW will get it right the first time. But for peace of mind, I'd like to have this detailed info in my back pocket, so to speak. Like you guys, I know what I like. So TIA, I appreciate all your help. BTW, if the owner is still on this board please feel free to pm me with the detailed information I've requested. Thanks again.

Name:  ccw505.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  86.9 KB
Old 04-23-2009, 02:10 PM

I know nothing that you want to know, but those are some pretty nice looking wheels
Old 04-23-2009, 07:16 PM

Standard-z posted this pic (#49) in the "Post a pic of the most amazing 4th gen you've seen" thread like 2 years ago. But I've seen this car before that. Somebody's got to know what's up with this car, it's too nice to go unnoticed and not have someone inquire about it. TIA
Old 04-27-2009, 06:05 PM

See if you can get a mod/admin to move this topic to the wheel section. Those guys know more than us.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:39 PM

Will do.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:37 PM

IIRC, when my buddy ordered his CCW's, they made him take a couple measurements off his car before they would make wheels for him