West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

Who's got the worst luck...

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2002, 02:54 PM

Who's got the worst luck...

In the las 3 weeks, my car has been hit 3 times, my waterpump install did not go well, for some stupid a$$ reason, I had surgery on my eye because some jacka$$ was in a hurry and passed in the turn lane and threw a rock in my eye. Not to mention I have no insurance. My back tires are showing belt and my opti is fixing to go out. Did I mention I am completely broke. There is about $2500 I don't have to spend!!!

THIS ****ING SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott
Old 10-04-2002, 03:03 PM

Hmm lets see... How far do we wanna go back?

Ok in the last 6 months.... I started by working at Citibank who ended up giving us the shaft and put us out to pasture. Then i go to work for an ex-gf's dad at a construction company doing inusurance estimating. They end up trying to press sexual assualt charges on me and her current boyfriend(so in turn i get fired 2 months after i start). Well finally the sexaul assault stuff is outta the way. Then my GF has a heart-attack and i now have to take car of his farm house etc... I have yet to be reemployed because of the lack of time to look for work and that noone wants to hire me Then to top it off i didnt get into college because i have to take some stupid test i didnt know about(i got kicked out of high school) I didnt know you needed other tests when you score 1400's on your SAT but hey. then to top it off I am now broke still dont have a job. My gf is like a stranger to me since i have been so busy at the moment. And my car needs some work done to it.

And then just the fact that everyday sucks for some reason or another.

Welcome to the club i know how you feel.

O and i forgot my car got hit by a brake drum off a Semi messing up my 3rd SS hood forcing me to buy a forth hood(none of which were my fault)

/end sobstory

Last edited by ford; 10-04-2002 at 03:10 PM.
Old 10-04-2002, 03:22 PM

Also, witht he exception of driving 1000 miles a week to Speed Demon to help out Chris, I am a college graduate who has been unemployeed since april and can not find a job. Other than that, Things are peachy and seem to be getting progressivly worse.

Scott
Old 10-04-2002, 03:29 PM

wow, that sux guys. If you need some help with your car scott, just let me know. I am sure that you have something to sell that I will want to buy so that you can afford some tires. Talk to you later.

Aaron

Edit: How much did you want for that shortblock? I may even be in the market for a set of heads if you have any that you aren't going to be using. Let me know.
Also, didn't I see you at D1 today. Did they hire you? Hope that you can find a good job soon.

Last edited by jimbo95Z28; 10-04-2002 at 03:32 PM.
Old 10-04-2002, 03:34 PM

16, your GF had a heart attack? do you mean Grandfather?

Still working on selling the rims, if I can sell my stock rims, that would work too. someone find a buyer so i can give scott some money.
Old 10-04-2002, 03:56 PM

oops ya i mean Grandfather, if my gf owned a farm and 500 acres id be set :P
Old 10-04-2002, 04:27 PM

seriously though scott, if you need some money I will pay you to help me work on my car. I have a few things that I need to do, and it would probably be freaking easy for you. Let me know man
Old 10-04-2002, 04:29 PM

Get this, I ordered my new tires wed. and the guy guaranteed me that they would be here and on my car thur. at 3pm. I went there at 3:30 and they were closed. So I could not go to Houston yesterday. I called to find out when they could put them on today and the guy said that the place he gets tires from said their truck brike down yesterday and that is why there are not here. It will be mondaybefore they are here.

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone want to drive me to Houston sunday???

Scott
Old 10-04-2002, 06:07 PM

holy shiat Scott!!...man I wish I could help you man! I got an idea...write a book about this crap you've had happen, it's so unbelivable it could actually make you rich!
Seriously though, best of luck! I belive what comes around goes around, and if you are as helpful and as cool as you've been to me then I am sure you'll get all the good things that you deserve with time.
Rick
Old 10-05-2002, 02:37 AM
P

I'm at a school that has a 86% male population and a mere 14% female...that's some pretty bad luck.

Whatever came of that incident infront of Chris/Jordon's house when we got back from Tyler?

Lata,

P
Old 10-05-2002, 03:32 AM

I got a new front bumper cover and had it painted. Then 6 days later, some biotch rear ended me right by speed demon. SUX!!!!!!!!!

Scott
Old 10-05-2002, 03:50 AM
P

That does suck...on a lighter note, my car is back in Round Rock ready for me to pick it up over x-mas. Bringing it back to Daytona in January. Maybe I can sneak onto the track and make a lap.

I posted some pics over on the NTAC board, check 'em out - http://66.162.74.118/forums/showthre...&threadid=6376

P
Old 10-05-2002, 08:07 AM

Hey Scott I'm surprised I haven't seen you over there at Speed Demon. I'm over there a lot as well. In fact I took my car in this past Wednesday and it's still there till Sunday. I was going to dyno it today here in San Antonio, but Chris noticed that the one of the head gaskets was leaking so he had to have a new gasket and head bolts brought in. They actually did my stage 2 heads a few months ago, but that does show commitment to getting the job done right. I'll be headed back up to Houston Sunday to pick the car up from San Antonio and then driving straight back. I hear what you're saying though and I hope things get better for you. Maybe you should move to Houston and see if Chris needs some more help full time, especially since he moved into the new shop.
-Ben
Old 10-06-2002, 09:28 PM

I was helping Chris out for a couple of months while I was looking for a new job. I only worked for him for about 3 months. I got another job here locally so I have to stay here now. I may go help him on the weekends every now and then.

Scott
Old 10-06-2002, 09:51 PM

decision one tommorrow Scott? Welcome to the world of eaaassssy money and higher cz28 post counts lol
Rick

Quick Reply: Who's got the worst luck...