West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

What's UP!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2003, 08:57 PM

What's UP!

Greets old-timers...anyone still around?

I'm still at war, but the hawk just has 15K on it

I'll be back in SA sometime in late July (hopefully) to see my daughter before school starts.

Maybe we can link up...Hooters? Beer?

ciao

Chris

ps: SHAWN: you are a true pimp!
Old 05-11-2003, 12:11 AM

Yo Bro...

How ya doing? I'm in hell....err....Delaware now. sucks...lol. If I was in San An when you came back, I'd show up for beer and wings. hope all is well....stay safe and I'll talk to you later.

Matt
Old 05-11-2003, 01:27 AM
Texas Moderator (1998-2009)

I'm a true pimp
Old 05-11-2003, 06:05 PM

Smile

Hey, Chris, ya old fayg. I just had the LT4 cam put in this past week. It's like a whole new car again. Also had the Wife Mod installed a month ago. It's like a whole new me again. Let us know when you will be back in SA. I'm up for a beer at Hooters.

BTW, another to Ryan for the cam/springs/rockers install.
Old 05-11-2003, 10:46 PM

DUDE

Glad you FINALLY got the cam in. I have a new wife-mod. This one performs to expectations. Trust yours is great!
Cam makes a difference, eh? get it dyno tuned? you should. I picked up 30 with ed wright's mail order tune.

New house
New bike
she wants a 530i...

yes, we will drink beer!

Shawn!!! the TRUE pimp. Looking to get up that way for an LS6 cam/heads/headers/dyno...got any contacts? Starting to ping peeps now, shops, I'll have 2 days i can drop a car

LS6 heads/cam or some other mild cam on a 114...reliability a must
headers...must pass AZ emissions
dyno tuning

that's all

Still stuck over here, and LAN is down on the 13th, until i get to my NEXT stop...which is not USA. see you in late june, july maybe...
Old 05-12-2003, 08:15 AM

Hey Chris!! You guys drink beer?? With a side of cheese right? Glad to hear things are going well with you. Be sure to post up when you'll be back in town...I'll be down with some wings and beer.
Ken
Old 05-12-2003, 10:26 AM

What's up man? You gonna bring the hawk down with you? I should have my new project up in running in about 2 weeks. It has been a long and expensive process but hopefully it will all come together as planned.

L8R
Old 05-12-2003, 06:39 PM

YES! Must have the allmighty cheese tray...classy party! I'll probably be in the hawk when icome, don't have time to get rhon's new car yet probably and i don't want to rush that.

we'll hook up, drink bar, and insult waitresses.
Old 05-12-2003, 07:25 PM
DF

Finally a thread where all of the veteran SA peeps chime in!!

What up chris?!!!

Which front are you fighting on? Afganistan? Iraq? G'bay? Korea? Philippines?

If you havent heard, Jose sold his car. I bought his bike (Ninja 500). And Claudia traded the 'bird for a 'stang. We also got booted out from Sonic on DeZ by one of our members. I dont know who, but for his sake and your's.. it wasnt eddie.

What's your new bike? Jose is riding Gabriel's R6 and looking to sell. Im going to be selling mine too to move up to an aprilia futura or kawi zzr1200. Im looking for a sport tourer to lap the country next may. I intend on zipping past AZ, so you and Rhon had best be ready (a couch, recliner or stack of news papers would be fine.) Of course if your not around, then I can help her get that "posing on top of the firehawk hood" photo that she's been threatening to get.

I was at BAMC last month, at WHMC right now, but had more "hero's from the war" over at ftSam. Ohh well. the grunts get hurt more often I guess.

Huuu yaaa! (or what ever you airmen say.)

Go navy,
Dominick
Old 05-12-2003, 07:32 PM

Re: Finally a thread where all of the veteran SA peeps chime in!!

Originally posted by DF
What up chris?!!!

Which front are you fighting on? Afganistan? Iraq? G'bay? Korea? Philippines?

If you havent heard, Jose sold his car. I bought his bike (Ninja 500). And Claudia traded the 'bird for a 'stang. We also got booted out from Sonic on DeZ by one of our members. I dont know who, but for his sake and your's.. it wasnt eddie.

What's your new bike? Jose is riding Gabriel's R6 and looking to sell. Im going to be selling mine too to move up to an aprilia futura or kawi zzr1200. Im looking for a sport tourer to lap the country next may. I intend on zipping past AZ, so you and Rhon had best be ready (a couch, recliner or stack of news papers would be fine.) Of course if your not around, then I can help her get that "posing on top of the firehawk hood" photo that she's been threatening to get.

I was at BAMC last month, at WHMC right now, but had more "hero's from the war" over at ftSam. Ohh well. the grunts get hurt more often I guess.

Huuu yaaa! (or what ever you airmen say.)

Go navy,
Dominick
Hey Domminick!

Doing the Iraq thing...out in the ashtray of the world

I've got a 01 929 RR now, pics on my website in sig
Come by anytime, if rhonda gets on the hood then I'm kicking your ***

WHMC shoudl be skate for ya, but lots of time i bet. their chow hall isn't half bad.

Good to hear from you, I"ll be back in SA sometime after i get back to see allie, look you up.

It's WHOAHH
HUAH

In the navy I think they say, "Soap please"

LOL
Chris
Old 05-12-2003, 11:30 PM

Hey Chris we'll be looking forward to seeing you again. Dom, is half right about getting kicked out of Sonic. That lasted for about 30 minutes and the following week we met up in the parking lot behind the Sonic and they asked us to come back. We're good for business. Let us know when you're headed back exactly so Ken can go out and get that expensive cheese .

-Ben
Old 05-13-2003, 05:40 PM

What's Up Chris.

As Dominique said I sold the Z and purchased a 02 Focus for daily driving and purchased Gabriels 01 Yamaha R6 for the adrenaline rush although I'm thinking of selling it now.

I'll keep an eye on the board, wouldn't want to miss going to H(.)(.)ters.

PS:

In the navy I think they say, "Soap please"

LOL
Chris
That was cold.
Old 05-15-2003, 01:36 PM

I don't know you, but I can't pass up a chance for Hooters.

The new one in Selma is NIIICE!

Old 05-19-2003, 04:13 PM

Wow a lot has gone on since i have been gone...hey Chris...glad to see ur still around...

And in case some of u dont know remember me...i was the other Chris in the group...i think there was only 2 right...

And Chris should remember me...i was the one that friend his clutch in the white Z lol i now know why no one would let me drive their car lol...or was it the time i nearly wipeout in my car?!?!? lol

Any way good to see all of u...still no car here...but itching for one so bad...so who knows...still have a chance...seen a few good deals for sale here and there

Chris
Old 05-20-2003, 11:05 AM

Originally posted by 02 'Hawk
YES! Must have the allmighty cheese tray...classy party! I'll probably be in the hawk when icome, don't have time to get rhon's new car yet probably and i don't want to rush that.

we'll hook up, drink bar, and insult waitresses.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA I remember the classy party. Cheese makes the world go round