West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

[Texas] Texas Wide Camaro Meet- Round Rock

Old 08-11-2011, 08:25 AM

Texas Wide Camaro Meet- Round Rock

Lifted from C5 post
Texas Wide Camaro Meet- Round Rock Express and Salt Lick BBQ - Page 9 - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

"Alright, from all of the opinions I got back we are scrapping the baseball idea. Seems no one really wanted to go to that anyways. I was able to speak with the Oasis and they will do one check per table, just bring cash. The time will be from 1-3:30.(They could not push back the time due to the number of spots we will be taking up) After 3:30 our cars have to be moved to another parking lot if we stay, we will be in the front one till then. I figure the cruise will take us about half an hour or so, probably longer given the number of cars. We will probably want to get to Cabela's decently early if we all want to park together. I am getting more information on that meet so stay tuned. I am still planning on sticking around Saturday night and hanging out Sunday for those of you who are interested. (breakfast and photos at Capitol and U.T.) It's getting closer and I am excited to see all of your cars!!! Sorry things are changing guys, but this is the best I could come up with on a months planning and with the kinks that keep popping up. It's still going to be a blast to see the faces when 41(hopefully 50) camaros pull in at once to the car meet. See you all soon!
I will be working on this more tonight....work is hectic right now, bear with me.
DMDTexAg06
"

Better late than never
Old 12-25-2011, 05:41 PM

Cool Re: Texas Wide Camaro Meet- Round Rock

my son and i would like to jion you 79 z28 restored and 91 z28,would like to jion a camaro club and see yall soon what is the date of the meet? And is this a members only cruize?