West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

SAN ANTONIO F BODY Enthusiasts

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2003, 04:29 PM

Talking SAN ANTONIO F BODY Enthusiasts

Hey Guys

I've wanted to get more involved with f-bodies and have checked out two San Antonio sites

www.sa-fbody.org (SA F BODY CLUB)

http://members.fbody.com/safbody/ (SA F BODY ENTHUSIASTS).

I tried to email them, but those address on website are invalid.

Just wondering if any of them, hang out on this site? If so, fill me in on what events are going on and where you hang out.

I heard some of you go to the drag stripe in marion on wednesday.

PM or email me at SunsetOrangeTA@hotmail.com

Thanks
Old 04-18-2003, 08:00 PM

every tuesday the SA f-body enthusiests meet at sonic on I10 and dezavala. well they used to meet at sonic, i think they moved the meeting spot to the parking lot behind sonic at 8 pm. there is always a good turnout of f-bodies and it would be nice to see you there sometime. the more the merrier. and yes, some of us are going to rivercity raceway on wednesday. you are more than welcome to join us.
Old 04-18-2003, 09:15 PM

Hey is this the same Audrey that sold a firebird for the SOM WS6? And that i met at the Racetrac(gas station) in San Marcos?

Just wondering. Cause if it is this world is getting smaller everyday.

Oh and welcome to the board

So whos car is faster yours or your boyfriends ?

Last edited by ford; 04-18-2003 at 09:23 PM.
Old 04-19-2003, 06:39 AM

Wait a sec. Theres actually an F-body club in San Antonio? I thought anybody without a truck was asking for trouble.
Old 04-19-2003, 10:15 AM

Wow, a bunch of people are coming out of the wood work all of a sudden. After fiesta is over we will be meeting more often on Saturdays again. And as 1fastV6 said we meet at Sonic every Tuesday at 8pm on DeZavala and I-10. Usually there are anywhere from 5-15+ cars out there. I will be going to the auto-cross event that the SASCA has at the Alamodome on May 11th and they have a meeting at Casey's BBQ on 281 and Nakoma at 7:30pm on the May 7th. The link was provided by SSmokem.

http://sasca.world-net.net/

We will also start a few more track nights on Wednesdays and probably be hitting Alamo and SAR just to make it easier on those who are closer to each of the areas. The two websites aren't used much anymore but I'll start updating the sa-fbody.org site.
Old 04-19-2003, 01:30 PM

I am fairly new to SA, I moved here back in december from AZ. but i havent been out to any gatherings yet. I'm off I35 and 3009 out in schertz. I would like to get over there to dezavala to meet some fellow f-bod ppl. Maybe I'll make it over there this tuesday. I was never sure how many ppl showed up to it. And I understand I am very close to RCR, like 20 minutes from my house.
Old 04-19-2003, 07:38 PM

hey ben your going to the meet on he 7th, i am too just wondering cause i wanna see what its all about?do you plan on autocrossing onthe 11th, i think ill be a spectator for the time being then ill participate i just need tires since i already have all the suspension mods other than a-arms
Old 04-19-2003, 08:23 PM

Ben did you get your car finally?!?!??!??!?!? What about goin after them?
Old 04-19-2003, 09:35 PM

Hey, I may be up for a bit of autocross!! Hopefully make it out to Sonic this week. As long as nothing comes up, as usual.
Old 04-19-2003, 11:14 PM

Oh sh*t! VERY nice cars!

Both of them are shweeet. Feel free to hang out here at CZ28.com too!
Old 04-20-2003, 09:28 AM

I'll have to come check you guys out!!!

Thanks for the info. It will be a small drive to meet you, but worth it. I live on Southside of SA.

16blckz28: Yes, that is me. I graduated SWT in August and moved back to SA. I see your still prowling around in San Marcos!Hope I see you soon again!

Extinct SS: I live close to you, maybe we can meet up and drive over to a meeting together.

My WS6 is better than the SS on my website. That's my opinion, but remember I'm biais, because one is my own car!

BTW: Happy Easter to you guys!
Old 04-20-2003, 04:07 PM

Originally posted by SexyWS6Mama
Extinct SS: I live close to you, maybe we can meet up and drive over to a meeting together.
Hey Audrey, That would be kewl to cruise over together. PM me if you feel like going this tuesday so we can meet up somewhere. If the weather permits.
Old 04-20-2003, 05:22 PM

It seems theres more people on the southside than I realized. Where are you guys at specifically?
Old 04-20-2003, 08:21 PM

Hey everybody!! I'll be moving there in late May. I'll be watching the board, and will meet up with everyone after I get there. It will be nice to finally live in a town with lots of f body fans
Old 04-21-2003, 08:58 AM

US Hot Rod,

If this tells you anything, I live on a Farm Market road. I live near Converse a little outside of that.

Quick Reply: SAN ANTONIO F BODY Enthusiasts