West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

SAN ANTO new tuesday place???

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2003, 07:16 PM
Banned

Originally posted by 1fastV6
sounds good, so parkimg goes to first come first serve?
this is going to get interesting

real simple if you DONT order food, dont park at sonic. buy a damn coke for gods sake

this is why the manager at naco got pissed a few years back.

most of you dont even remember how good naco was a few years back. the church full, the sonic full and real cars racing

Eddie
Old 04-13-2003, 09:28 PM

Originally posted by 6']['9
.....all i wanna see is *******

jay
Then why do ya'll wanna met at sonic, i think Sugar's is much better for that activity.

Eddie: lol, i forgot about that. was that the same night that dude rubbed josh's SS with his mustang?
Old 04-13-2003, 09:33 PM
Banned

Originally posted by clarkbarz28
Then why do ya'll wanna met at sonic, i think Sugar's is much better for that activity.

Eddie: lol, i forgot about that. was that the same night that dude rubbed josh's SS with his mustang?

lol yah thats right forgot about that. yellow mustang

haha
Old 04-13-2003, 10:54 PM

I'm down for whatever...

But... If it is gonna be *******, that is always better on a Thursday or Friday night. Tuesday isn't good to hit a tittie bar, payday is a better day to do that for most, and my reasoning is it is easier to wake up and go to work tired on a Friday for me knowing I'm off the next day than to wake up early on a Wednesday... On the other hand, since (didn't read all the posts, so excuse me if I got it wrong) we'd like to continue the good thing that was had and hit Sonic, I vote keep on doing Sonic but freekin' buy something when you hit up the place. I mean, you are taking up their parking spots, and they do need to make money. It is a lot cheaper to hit Sonic @ 8 bux for burger, drink, and side than it is to hit up All-Star's or any other joint like that for an $8 beer, cover (if you don't have passes) and a dance or three :)

Rey!
Old 04-14-2003, 08:05 AM

Since Mark talked to the manager at Sonic, I say we park behind Sonic at the Petsmart along the backside near Sonic. If anyone wants anything they can go over to the benches and order something, or go to Taco Bell and get something. That way we are out of everyone's way and Sonic has their open spaces. I just want them to see how much business and attention we bring to their shop. Besides they can't call the cops if we're not on their property.
Old 04-14-2003, 01:55 PM

Sure would be nice to pull a head count of non F-body customers to see if we are costing him business or not. I can't remember one time there was no parking available because of us. But that's really neither here nor there, like he'd care if we told him anyways. But, point is, are we really costing him business or is it just percieved.

There are those 'non-ordering' parking spaces - where Ben use to park the Grand-Am. Almost no customers normally park there. What about using that? That way, you have 5-6 cars on the other side of the hedges at PetsMart, and 5-6 on Sonic side. But, doesn't matter, I'll be pulling up into Pets Mart in stealth mode.
Old 04-15-2003, 11:12 PM

Originally posted by clarkbarz28
i've seen eddie
yeah, i helped him pull his motor today.

he exists.
Old 04-16-2003, 12:59 AM

Originally posted by CybersharkX
plus also a few of our guys are UTSA students who skip class for a short while so it helps being close to them too
I do skip classes a lot. But I barely show up there.

At least I skipped classes "for the sonic meeting" a few times. I would say stay with the sonic area if my vote even counted lol
Old 04-17-2003, 08:12 AM

That sucks that these newbies have to go and **** things up for all of us. But I say if they will still let us meet at sonic then lets keep it there.