West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

The project z is final up for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 10:16 PM

Re: The project z is final up for sale

Let me get this right... you are trying to sell a car w/ a 570hp motor for only 3k?!
Old 06-11-2006, 10:35 PM

yeah and its not selling thats the thing thats got me!!!! I have had 30 e-mails saying how there so intereested then they just lose contact with you cause they were tire kickers. Its kinda of a **** off cause you wind up kinda blowing others off because they say they will buy kinda like gun5 and a few others and they just leave you hanging there with out telling you that they cant purchase it anymore. People that asked for pictures know im not fing around its got about 18,000 into it and yet no buyers at 3,300 dont know. i was going to part it out but i kinda figured that at a price this low some genuis would buy the car at a lower price and part it out for a profit. i dont have time to tear the car apart so i will take a lose. i guess ill even up the price a little and maybe then people will buy it. people that i have talked to if you are still interested you will still get it at the old price. everyone else get the new price.

I have only had one stand up guy and i would like to say thank you to steve. and just give me a few days to think about it.

Last edited by dnz28; 06-11-2006 at 10:39 PM.
Old 06-12-2006, 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by dnz28
yeah and its not selling thats the thing thats got me!!!! I have had 30 e-mails saying how there so intereested then they just lose contact with you cause they were tire kickers. Its kinda of a **** off cause you wind up kinda blowing others off because they say they will buy kinda like gun5 and a few others and they just leave you hanging there with out telling you that they cant purchase it anymore. People that asked for pictures know im not fing around its got about 18,000 into it and yet no buyers at 3,300 dont know. i was going to part it out but i kinda figured that at a price this low some genuis would buy the car at a lower price and part it out for a profit. i dont have time to tear the car apart so i will take a lose. i guess ill even up the price a little and maybe then people will buy it. people that i have talked to if you are still interested you will still get it at the old price. everyone else get the new price.

I have only had one stand up guy and i would like to say thank you to steve. and just give me a few days to think about it.
reason I wasnt able to call back about it is because thats not my phone (get mine by DHL tomorrow) and tomorrows my day off to.. ill have to see how my money is and talk to my dad because im all about parting out ****
Old 06-12-2006, 02:49 PM

Enough's Enough... I'll buy it. I talked to you earlier, will pick it up Wednesday. PM sent with my phone info, name, etc.
Old 06-13-2006, 06:46 PM

deal go through?
Old 06-13-2006, 08:56 PM

yep, I pick it up tomorrow
Old 06-14-2006, 05:20 PM

Congrats! Sounds like a really good deal.
Old 06-15-2006, 08:38 PM

Man, you have no idea! I originally planned to part it out and keep the stuff I need for free.. but after getting it..NO way!! This car is unbelievable! It is done right and you can tell that a LOT of time and $$ went into it... I actually am gonna sell my performance stuff that's in boxes for my Z28 and make it a stock daily driver..cause this Z28 will be a beast when it's through! I hope I can get some tips from you guys cause I have never built anything this BAD! When I get to work Saturday, I will upload some pictures (DSL) so everyone can see it. And thanks again Dustin..
Old 06-15-2006, 09:41 PM

no problem it was a hit in my wallet, also i work on cars in my spare time so if you like what you see let me know im soon to have enough free time to take on extra jobs. If you ever need the engine/ suspension tuned let me know, i know that car like the back of my hand.
Old 06-16-2006, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by dnz28
no problem it was a hit in my wallet, also i work on cars in my spare time so if you like what you see let me know im soon to have enough free time to take on extra jobs. If you ever need the engine/ suspension tuned let me know, i know that car like the back of my hand.
I am glad to see that you sold it, I wish I could have owned this car but it just was not meant to be. Saxmo... Respect that car, at WOT it will be a handfull!!!
Steve
Old 06-17-2006, 11:44 AM

I'm still very confused here. Someone just sold a 500+hp car for under 3500? What's the driveline like on this thing? I don't understand how a car w/ that power can cost so little.
Old 06-17-2006, 03:43 PM

Very simple......

Man with big boy toy's is getting married.

Man getting married needs $$$$$

Man sells big boy toy to get $$$$$

Tough situation to go through. I have and still am losing my shirt on a lot of parts that I am selling to fund a wedding as well.
Old 06-17-2006, 08:38 PM

I guess we all go through it... I learned my lesson by selling my 1982 Indy 500 Z28 to get a Chevy Corsica for my now ex-wife. I have been regretting it since.
Old 06-17-2006, 09:08 PM

Here are a couple of pictures of the car. I will get some suspension pix posted later.

Old 06-18-2006, 11:38 AM

I resized the picures.. and added a few.

Quick Reply: The project z is final up for sale