West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

Private Installer / Detailer / hookups

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2003, 11:01 AM

F-body installs:

Headers (Cheapest header install around, guaranteed!)(2 man crew=6 hours w/TLC)
Cam/springs install
Intake manifold swaps
Coil Springs
Push Rods
Rocker Arms
lids
plugs &/or wires
Valve cover/coil pack braket painting
fuel rail covers
Throttle Body
MAF swaps
and more, call to see if I can do it!

I have done most all the listed mods to my 2002 Camaro SS. I restored cars (Mercedes mostly) as my main job for 2 years. I have installed both long tube(Hooker) and 3/4 length headers(MACS) on LS1 f-bodies. I have also done LT1 hooker headers.

817-680-6093 Derek C.
E-mail me at: chikboosuncle@yahoo.com
Or just simply PM me

Last edited by Derek C; 08-09-2003 at 11:06 AM.
Old 09-25-2003, 06:31 PM

LT1 & light LS1; B, D, F, & Y body maintenance & modifications, Diagnosis
Call @ 832.868.0731, leave a message or you can email me
i live in houston by willowbrook mall
Curtis

Last edited by slowpoke96z28; 05-13-2005 at 12:22 AM.
Old 10-12-2003, 04:38 PM

Houston area

Engine building, machining, and blueprinting. Student at SAM. Currently rebuilding the motors in the school's orange 99 SS, and Dave Douberly's 00 SS (thebeasst.com). Also building a healthy LT1 for my 97 SS. My credentials at the school are high. I am basically Judson's personal assistant with all the school's f body projects. The main thing I do is motor building. But if you have anything else you want to have done just let me know and I can see if either I, or someone else from the school would be interested in doing it for you. I also ran a detailing business for 6 years. So if you need your car detailed I am pretty good at that also.

Chuck Anders

cell- 832-202-4115
home- 713-861-0369

email- chuckie@barncandles.com

Thanks
Chuck
BTW. Check the link in my sig for pictures of some of the projects I'm working on.

Last edited by chucks97ss; 10-12-2003 at 04:43 PM.
Old 10-31-2003, 07:29 PM

I do all work to most anything RWD. I don't do bodywork/paintwork, but anything else I will do. Headers, intakes ,clutches ,most minor exhaust work (I weld), motor builds mild to wild, brakes, fbody window motors, (this list could get long), etc....If you need it done, bring it. Its likely that i can and will do it!....OH...and I'll work on the v6ers cam, heads, etc...anything that needs to be done

Richard Boon
cell 817-845-5110
Lewisville, TX
Old 11-13-2003, 12:08 AM

CAD Designer.
2D or 3D models.
AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks, Pro-E, Catia, Think3
You have an idea or a part that you would like fabricated, built, welded, installed or just a drawing on a napkin? I can turn that idea into reality to get produced by any manufractuer or shop you want.
Old 01-22-2004, 11:45 PM

Wellllll.... I'm back to doing installs for side cash.

I have ALOT of experience with LT1/LS1, Y&F body both.

Anything from:
Engine assembly and installation
Head swap
Cam swap
Header install
Clutch install
Exhaust install
EEEEEEVEEEEERYTHING

All work performed at my house here in Round Rock.

Just let me know.
Thanks

Scott Mazoch

Last edited by solid95z; 04-07-2008 at 02:31 PM.
Old 02-07-2004, 08:19 PM

Hi my names Dustin

I do headers
shocks
struts
brakes
(I specialize in shocks, struts, brakes amd suspension componets worked at a brake and suspension place for a while).
basicly all your bolt ons

I live in Alvin and am willing to work on those in the galveston area, pearland, basicly any place close.

I preferr lt1s but the ls1 aint that much different.

I also cam port a mean set of heads for a killer price lt1s, ls1, lt4. I get best results though with the lt1/lt4 heads cause i have done more of them.

Last edited by dnz28; 04-03-2004 at 03:07 PM.
Old 03-04-2004, 02:56 PM

Cool Plano/Allen Area Window tint/Auto repair/Installs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your windows tinted before the summer heat gets here!!!!!!4 years experience. ASE CERRTIFIED. EPA 609 CERTIFIED. Plano/Allen Area. I will come to you for the window tint or at my house in Allen. Call: (972) 897-2154 Email: AustinE008@aol.com
Old 05-26-2004, 12:32 AM

I can take care of any automotive electric need ( I can can do car stereos, but i wont). I do high quality electrical work on any thing from repairs, custom harnesses, alarms or any performance related electrical items from iginitions, fuel injections, etc. I can also do alot of performance mods, anything from headers, clutches ( I am very talented at this thanks to SPEC), suspension and any bolt on you can think of.
Old 06-15-2004, 04:30 PM

Hi, my name is Kyle Schrock. My father and grandfather have owned an alternator and starter rebuilding shop for 23 years now, Richardson Generator, Inc. in downtown Richardson. I've been working off and on there (when not in school) for 7 or 8 years now. I can and have done many many electrical services to all types of cars, from Mercedes to Volvos, Chevy, Dodge and all other Domestics. I can find and fix shorts; ignition, starting and charging problems. I have access to all the tools, parts and lifts my father has in his shop(frame and a drive-on type lift) and can work here anytime they're not open or extremely busy(nights and weekends and during the day if need be).

I've been doing bolt-on's for camaro's, ta's, mustangs and a few other kinds of performance cars for the last 5 years or so. I've installed long-tubes on two separate mustangs ('00 and an '01) by pulling the k-members (on the lift) and can and have done brakes, shocks, suspension, and the like. I've dropped gas tanks, installed exhaust systems, and also many many many stereo systems and amps/subs. I've installed cam/heads/opti/wp/ignition/etc on my own 2 camaros and have never had any problems doing them.

I can also work on 4x4's/trucks/suv's and have installed lifts before. Just let me know what you need and I can see what I can do.

Because I work at my father's place I work for very little money since he lets me use his tools and stuff (benefits of family owned business). Most of my friends will tell you that as long as I have fun doing it, and most of the time I do, then I won't charge that much. I don't mind help, if you want to you can, if not no problem. Sometimes I will work a little slower than you're avg shop but only because I never like speeding through things. I do unto other's cars as I would like them to do to mine! (cheesy line )

Give me a call on my cell: 972-814-4228
or email me at agschrock@gmail.com

Thanks,
Kyle

PS - I will also work for trades (ie - parts, upgrades, etc). Let mek now what you got.

PSS - I can get parts from GM at wholesale through my dad's business account, too. If you need anything fixed come to me.

Last edited by KyleBlue85Iroc-Z; 08-28-2006 at 11:18 AM.
Old 08-20-2004, 04:34 PM

Re: Private Installer/Detailing Index

Well like the thread says im a detailer. I service the San Antonio/Austin area. i usually do my work on weekends and nights if i have to. I mostly do exterior detailing like claying, waxing, maching polishing with either a Porter Cable or my Dewalt rotory for severe paint imperfections.
I have a variety of products to bring out the shine in your vehicle. I also have a carpet extractor for those who have dirty seats & carpets. Leather Conditioner for Fbodies and leather conditioner for higher end vehicles.
PM me for pricin info. I have 7 years of experience and have started a business about a year ago. This is just a FYI thread
sometimes i just get bored and need something to detail.
I am open to any comments or questions any one has regarding your vehicles finish.
thanks for your time

Jay

here are some pics of my work
http://community.webshots.com/album/128017324uJNthk
Old 02-13-2005, 01:07 PM

I am a detailer in the Lubbock/Amarillo (West Texas) area.

I offer exterior, interior, and engine services.

I use Porter Cable buffer to ensure complete safety for your paint, and I have a variety of products and services to maintain a level of high quality and satisfaction.

www.shineshoppe.com

Many reference are available.

Old 09-19-2005, 05:09 PM

automotive repair and customizing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a ASE master technican that does just about any automotive and customizing work. I do this on my spare time at home because I love to work on cars as a hobby and career. I am willing to tackle anything from diagnosis, motor work, tuneups, suspension, brakes, custom stereo installs, lowering or just about anything. I worked at a custom shop for 5 years and as a mechanic for 8 years. I am a lot more reasonable than a shop and I do give warranty on my labor(few exceptions). If I cannot do it I'm sure I can recommend someone. You may contact me at frias97@ comcast.net.

Thanks, Rolando
Old 11-16-2005, 04:06 PM

I see there is no one in the vicinity of el paso. What a shame and there are so many of us F-body guys dieing for an installer here
Old 03-03-2006, 04:55 AM

No one does any exhaust fab? In the houston area

Quick Reply: Private Installer / Detailer / hookups