West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

New San Antonio Dyno Day Announced!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2003, 09:57 AM

New San Antonio Dyno Day Announced!

I am setting up yet another dyno day for those that would like to tune there cars or just do a few runs. It is going to be at the same place as the last one in November. It will be at Dynojet out in Bracken. I was out there this Saturday speaking with Doug (General Manager) about our next day. He had been waiting all morning for a group of Mustangs to show up. The said they would be there at 10:00AM. I left at 1:00PM and I never saw them nor did I see them on my way back into SA. Since the reason this is being set-up for the LS1-LT1 shootout, there will more folks then just local F-body clubs.
Here is what we have so far:
1.Generously stated that he is willing to stay open for 24hrs straight to acomindate all the cars that will be here.
2.There will be time slots issued. You may choose from 1/2 hr at $50 or 1 hr at $100, also if you want the wideband it will be $10 extra added to which ever one you are doing.
3. Due to the amount of people that will be attending if you are going to use the dyno you will be required to send a $25 deposit for the 1/2 hr and a $50 deposit for the 1 hr times. There will be no exeptions here! You may mail me a check or swing by and pay myself the money. I will be updated the schedule as I recive the money and will be posting all details on this board and LS1tech.com each day.
4. The date will be March 8th. It is the Saturday before the shootout. The times are 7:00AM Saturday-7:00AM on Sunday.

If you have any questions please email me at ucrazymonkey@cs.com and I will also provide my address and cell number at that time. Also please post the general questions to this post since alot of people will be reading this.
Old 02-02-2003, 10:36 PM

there, 1/2 hour!
Old 02-03-2003, 03:39 PM
K!D

Nathan: I'm in I just need to know exact day, so I can get it off ahead of time

"work sucks"
Old 02-03-2003, 03:49 PM

Re: New San Antonio Dyno Day Announced!

Originally posted by ucrazymonkey
4. The date will be March 8th. It is the Saturday before the shootout. The times are 7:00AM Saturday-7:00AM on Sunday.

Alex I'm going to hurt you.

I'll probably do a 30 minute run also if I have my car back by then.
Old 02-03-2003, 04:46 PM
K!D

Ohhhhh, yeah Ok I'm getting the day off.

Ben: you have your car yet
Old 02-03-2003, 10:20 PM

So far its just Alex, Ryan, and myself and possibly Ben if his car ever returns
Lets speak up people if you are interested in doing another Dyno.

Alex- Ryan said that you were out covering the wreckage on Saturday. Do you think you will be able to get by his place this Saturday? My car goes in to get a ton of work done and I have all my exhaust peices execptfor that pipe. If you need to meet me somewhere shoot me an email back and I can do that too. I just really need that pipe this Saturday.

Ben- I hope you have an attorney by now. I would sue their pants off if you have not taken that route by now. Ryan explained to me a little what was going on. Hey know where I could find a nice 12 bolt? See a nice one at the shop just begging me each time im over there to put me in!

And Ryan- Dang did I wish I had my camera tonight
Old 02-11-2003, 07:03 AM

There has been no intrest shown outside. So local folks its open to us. No deposit required just tell me your going to show and its good enough. I need to get at least 6 cars though for it to happen. Let me know ASAP so I can call and verify that we will be able to do it. He is holding the day for me but needs to know ASAP.

So far:

ucrazymonkey
Ahart
Old 02-11-2003, 04:53 PM
K!D

I'm IN DAMN IT!
Old 02-11-2003, 06:07 PM

1. ucrazymokey 1/2 hour
2. Ahart 1/2 hour
3. K!D 1/2 hour

Anyone else? March 8th. $50 1/2 hour-$100 full hour. Would like to rent for at least 3 hours. Need to get 3 more people involved.

Alex- you and I should race soon. But it HAS to be tonight or tomorrow. Loser has to wash and detail the other persons car. You call the race. At the track, on a deserted part of road out of San Antonio, or from a 35 MPH roll. Do you see that?.
Look closer and you can see it... ITs up my sleeve
Old 02-11-2003, 07:16 PM
K!D

All I see are tracks up that sleeve, say no to drugs, they make you say things you don't mean. Also are you sure you want to wash my car? I wouldn't want you to throw out your old *** back I'm down, but I can't today or tommorw, it will have to be after SLP day. Besides I got somthing for ya, not that I'll need it...

"Work bonuses are a great thing"

Last edited by K!D; 02-11-2003 at 07:22 PM.
Old 02-11-2003, 07:22 PM

I have a 94 Z in the garage that says different
Old 02-11-2003, 07:23 PM
K!D

I have a bottle of the good stuff that says other wise
Old 02-11-2003, 07:30 PM

I just dont like driving the Z28's much. Driving a Trans Am has so much better of control and just rides like a dream. The looks are not much either. However I must say I sure did get alot of looks from people around my work today as I drove by and there windows rattled.
Now that I have driven a 383 that will be a must on my list of things to get done. Ryans car sure packs a punch (actually a knock out punch) when you get on it. I liked that feeling, just dont like the Z28's that much.
Old 02-11-2003, 08:04 PM
K!D

So how in the hell did you "force" Ryan into letting you borrow your car, let alone drive it?! Anyways what ever happened to "just bolt ons" I knew you would realize where the power is. Well I just got a bonus from work, so I am closer to getting a 12 bolt or just getting a complete nitrous set up.
Old 02-11-2003, 08:10 PM
Banned

so $50 is the deal price???

Quick Reply: New San Antonio Dyno Day Announced!