West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

Killeen H.O.T. F-body

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2004, 10:11 PM

Killeen H.O.T. F-body

Does anyone know the web address for the Killeen F-body site ? I did a search and came up with nothing. Thanks for your help
Old 02-01-2004, 12:50 AM

hey another waco guy.

call this guy 776 4800 ask for gary

after about 10am its a performance shop, you prolly know of him actually l&b perf. tell him brad from kosse sent you.

after i get my car back together maybe we could terrorize vally thrills one night.
Old 02-01-2004, 01:13 AM

Hey Brad,
Yes I do knowGary L., I've known him for years in fact. I'll give him a call and see if he knows. I know he's got the comp in his shop on his desk so he can prolly find it for me in his favs. or something. Do you live right here in Waco like me ? What kinna car do you have ? The Valley thing would be cool with me!!

Mike Knight
Old 02-01-2004, 01:28 AM

dude your mike knight i've heard of you somewhere. and not on tv

i have a 94 z teal green with tri star chrome wheels. gary actually has a picture of it in one of his books.

no i dont live in waco i'm about 45min to a hour away, but i go there whenever i do anything.

when my car is runnng its pretty often.
Old 02-01-2004, 01:33 AM

Your car does ring a bell...why is your car down right now ?...how far away are you from getting it going again ? you ever go to any of Nitro Dave's dyno days yet ?
Old 02-01-2004, 01:42 AM

i spun a bearing about a month ago, dont know when i'll get it back together. i have leadfords pricing me differant engine combonations. hope it wont be much longer. prolly a month or two. hopeing for a month.

havnt been to nitro daves yet. i drive by it on my way to the discount ape though. i heard he had a ricer with 162hp on n2o this last time.

would have took my car if it wasnt broke
Old 02-01-2004, 01:55 AM

Well good luck with your project...what engine combo's are you concidering ?...Dave is a REAL nice guy and has some very good prices on alot of things...between him and Gary, because their both such good guys, I wouldn't know who I would deal with if I needed something I could only get from either one of them...I've know Gary alot longer and I actually had him find why my car was missing about three months ago...me and a few of my buddies couldn't find it so I had him put LT1 edit on it and he found it right away and fixed it for me the same day and didn't hardly charge me anything ...so I'm always trying to hook Gary up with business...I didn't hear about the ricer at Dave's LoL
Old 02-01-2004, 02:03 AM

ledfords can do a stock lt1 rebuild for around $500. but stock sucks. really only other thing i looked at was 383. i was just checking between forged and cast, differant length rods and compression ratios, things like that.

yea bary is a cool guy to hang around. expecially was back when we all went to the races all the time.
Old 02-01-2004, 10:03 AM

There is another F-Body club in Killeen?
Old 02-01-2004, 04:11 PM

Originally posted by BBoyce
There is another F-Body club in Killeen?
I beleave their is only one F-body club in Killeen but it started out as Killeen F-body and now goes by H.O.T. F-body. I got in contact with someone close to the club and they told me the site is in the process of being updated.
Old 02-02-2004, 12:16 AM

I was a member of the original club several years ago, but a lot of members left the area and the club became the "Draggin Knights". That's when I stopped hanging out with them.

Ben
Old 02-02-2004, 02:37 PM

lol @ Valley Thrills...
Old 02-02-2004, 10:57 PM

i was in the waco fastfoward f-body for about a month

i remember a couple times the killeen clubs came to waco. ahh those were the days.

faceless, i have a part/price list for my bottom end if your still curious.
Old 02-02-2004, 11:00 PM

Im not sure if you got my PM, but im going to go with a 355 set up....if you know anything about these please let me know...!
Old 02-02-2004, 11:10 PM

Originally posted by FacelessZ
Im not sure if you got my PM, but im going to go with a 355 set up....if you know anything about these please let me know...!
Hey Doug...yea I decided today to go with a 355 build up...it's the most cost efective way to get my tired LT1 back up to speed...this way I can have a fresh motor in my car for awile and put the hard core cash back for suspension upgrades and eventually the 396 I've been wanting

Quick Reply: Killeen H.O.T. F-body