Old 08-30-2004, 11:53 PM

Re: Got some new pics...

Originally Posted by lt1aggie
way to participate last fri!
Way to call me and remind me!
Old 08-31-2004, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by KyleBlue85Iroc-Z
Yep, that was me! Thanks for the compliments. You gonna be headin out to the friday night gtg's? We usually meet up at the sonic on harvey around 9:30ish. Of course I'm not sure how big it is this year, but it wasn't too bad last semester. I'm gonna try to make it out this friday.

Kyle
Yeah I might just check that out if I dont have any plans friday. I dont have much to show off with a bone stock GTP but I'd love to see some other cool cars around here. I just transfered from Tech, so I'm trying to meet as many people as I can. See ya around!
Old 08-31-2004, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by stars1010
Yeah I might just check that out if I dont have any plans friday. I dont have much to show off with a bone stock GTP but I'd love to see some other cool cars around here. I just transfered from Tech, so I'm trying to meet as many people as I can. See ya around!
that's ok..my ride is pretty basic too
Old 08-31-2004, 09:12 PM

Oh yeah, and my ride has something special! RIIIIGGGHHHHTTTT!!!

Most of the guys out there are just there to hang out, not usually just to show and not talk. We've had all kinds of different cars up there. I'll look for ya when I'm out there.

Kyle
Old 08-31-2004, 10:02 PM

Oh yeah, and my ride has something special! RIIIIGGGHHHHTTTT!!!

Most of the guys out there are just there to hang out, not usually just to show and not talk. We've had all kinds of different cars up there. I'll look for ya when I'm out there.

Kyle
werd
Old 08-31-2004, 10:44 PM

LoL, Kyle I saw you at Home Depot again tonight. I saw you walk in but couldent figure out where you went once i got in. I was ganna say hi, but I guess I'll see ya fri if I come.
Old 09-01-2004, 12:03 AM

Was that your GTP under the contractor's drive thru?? I saw you loadin your stuff. I came to bring back some stuff and ended up buying more! I love that place. Everytime I go in there I find something else I want. Of all the places in CS to run into each other two days in a row!
Old 09-01-2004, 12:17 AM

home depot > *
Old 09-01-2004, 02:04 PM

Was that your GTP under the contractor's drive thru?? I saw you loadin your stuff. I came to bring back some stuff and ended up buying more! I love that place. Everytime I go in there I find something else I want. Of all the places in CS to run into each other two days in a row!

Yup that was me

And dude LOL I saw you again today. About 1:45 you were at the light on Welborn and 2818. You stalking me?
Old 09-02-2004, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by stars1010
Yup that was me

And dude LOL I saw you again today. About 1:45 you were at the light on Welborn and 2818. You stalking me?
Yes sir, that was me! I was going to class (late of course!)

I live right past 2818 off welborn. Where are you located in CS? And for me to be stalking YOU would mean that I see YOU and you not see me. See, you're confused! I think you're stalking ME! You see? (That was a tongue twister)

By the way, in all the times you've seen me have you noticed that from the pass. side I'm a V6er? I need to get that emblem back on so that people aren't confused, I'm just lazy and haven't done it. That or just uncap my cutout and then they'll hear me coming!
Old 09-02-2004, 12:41 PM

Yes sir, that was me! I was going to class (late of course!)

I live right past 2818 off welborn. Where are you located in CS? And for me to be stalking YOU would mean that I see YOU and you not see me. See, you're confused! I think you're stalking ME! You see? (That was a tongue twister)

By the way, in all the times you've seen me have you noticed that from the pass. side I'm a V6er? I need to get that emblem back on so that people aren't confused, I'm just lazy and haven't done it. That or just uncap my cutout and then they'll hear me coming!
I live off of 2818 sort of behind off to the side of the Wal-Mart and Albertsons.
Oh yeah maybe I am stalking you or in all reality I'm so gay on Camaros that everyone I see turns my head. Yours is easy to pick out. I've only seen one other around here with a blacked out rear end. It’s a yellow Z I think. Yeah I did notice your badge missing; I thought maybe you pulled the side badges off for a sleeper look or something.
Old 09-02-2004, 01:01 PM

Damn rick, where the hell you been lately?? Did you ever "finish" your car?
I have been busy with law school man...

I am in the middle of talking to an engine builder about the shortblock (it is in pieces at home and just needs assembly and machine work) and my heads are still in B/CS....need to get them finished...one head is done and the other one still needs to be completed

I just don't have the free time that I used to BUT I promise she will be running soon...the car just isn't priority #1 right now

I miss aggieland and will be back in a few weeks to visit...for now I will just settle with "Aggie Happyhour" that they have here once a week for law school ags in the area

Rick

Last edited by PhatT/A; 09-02-2004 at 01:03 PM.
Old 09-02-2004, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by PhatT/A
I just don't have the free time that I used to BUT I promise she will be running soon...the car just isn't priority #1 right now
Well that's not a good enough excuse!

That's cool man, I was just wondering. I forgot you were going to law school in "not-so-ok-lahoma". J/K

Good luck with school and we'll be waitin to see it.

Kyle

Oh, and Stefan. There's a Yellow one with a black tail around??? I did not know that. Cool. The sleeper look was an idea I was thinking about after I broke the last emblem, but I'm not sure I wanna do it. Still debating it.