West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

Anybody from B/CS?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2004, 12:20 PM

FacelessZ,
Brook shoulda installed that spoiler on his car IMO, I think SS hoods add ALOT to the Camaro! But his loss is your gain and your car will look bad *** with it!

Matt's 99 SS will be bad ***...I was hanging out during the install for the heads....thats my ls6 intake on his car ....hope to see some good dyno #'s at MTI...now if I could only convince him to spray it a bit

aggiez28,
Yea Justin told me so I just assumed it was bs....BUT if it is true I definately am down for kicking some Z06 *** when the car is done .....block left for machine shop on Monday and heads will be here in a week or so with the pistons and crank....almost there

1BAD80-Z
save the three stages for me!
Old 02-05-2004, 12:23 PM

Originally posted by PhatT/A
FacelessZ,
Brook shoulda installed that spoiler on his car IMO, I think SS hoods add ALOT to the Camaro! But his loss is your gain and your car will look bad *** with it!

Matt's 99 SS will be bad ***...I was hanging out during the install for the heads....thats my ls6 intake on his car ....hope to see some good dyno #'s at MTI...now if I could only convince him to spray it a bit

aggiez28,
Yea Justin told me so I just assumed it was bs....BUT if it is true I definately am down for kicking some Z06 *** when the car is done .....block left for machine shop on Monday and heads will be here in a week or so with the pistons and crank....almost there

1BAD80-Z
save the three stages for me!
Hey man, we need to meet up some time. Darrell helped me out with my long tube install over Christmas break and I've kiced it with Matt as well...

I also havent met Brook yet...guess I will when I pick up the spoiler...

Old 02-05-2004, 12:28 PM

sounds good, I usually hangout atleast one day of the weekend with Matt and Darrel if he isnt doing something with his girl/wife

I'll probably be over there sometime on Friday to check out the car when it starts up for the first time...

Brook is allright aslong as you don't bend over infront of him...he is a little funny like that jk
Old 02-05-2004, 12:32 PM

Originally posted by aggiez28
i was thinkign abotu using the spoiler and ss hood on my car... i may get another one some day. but its been sitting in the box for a few months and i wont be using it anytime soon so id rather have $ right now. once the car is runnign well im gonna do some things for looks.. maby then ill get a spoiler for her.

i may be sellgin teh carbon fiber ss hood also. im gonna wait to see if i need it for the red car though. i may need the extra clearance

brook
Hmm...carbon fiber SS hood...

LMK if you're willing to part with it...I need a new hood...
Old 02-05-2004, 12:39 PM

going to lunch and tghe pawn shop

BBL
Old 02-05-2004, 12:40 PM

lol I guess you are getting the SS hood...
Old 02-05-2004, 01:19 PM

Yessir. Just need to save some cash now...

Any of your momma's looking for a gigolo for the evening?
Old 02-05-2004, 08:09 PM

Rick , are you SURE you want ALL three stages !!!!!
Old 02-05-2004, 08:16 PM

just a good run will do

you know what I am building so I can't be too secretive about this one hu he he he
Old 02-05-2004, 10:36 PM

i'll be in bryan all next week. if you see this car around, holler at me. i'm staying at the hilton on university.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...55193163ARKRvV
Old 02-05-2004, 10:49 PM

Originally posted by DomesticViolence
i'll be in bryan all next week. if you see this car around, holler at me. i'm staying at the hilton on university.

Catch us if you can...
Old 02-05-2004, 11:01 PM

Originally posted by DomesticViolence

hehe thats cool.....*cough* for a cop....
Old 02-06-2004, 01:02 AM

Just move to B/CS, maybe I'll show up tonight. Ahhh wait their 12 keg 2 shot block party tonight as well... lol. Maybe next week I'll see ya.

PM me if ya'll want more info.

Last edited by twdz28; 02-06-2004 at 01:05 AM.
Old 02-07-2004, 11:07 AM

Originally posted by PhatT/A
the slowest fbody in B/CS would have to be FastwhiteT/A LOL...stupid white T/A's ........

there are alot of modded fbodies here in town all of a sudden...almost everyone has a cam or stall or nitrous or a mix if everything...I have also been seeing a rash of blown stangs lately....heard of 4 just in the last month here in town...

I also heard a RUMOR, I still have yet to see the car, that a Z06 in town had a turbo kit on it....we will see though...the guy that told me also claimed that it had stock heads and made 1000rwhp
Haha, nice one Rick. My car is definitely faster than yours! (at the moment anyway). hehe. Anyway, yeah we got Matt's car running. We are doing a temporary ghetto exhaust (3" pipe w/ a glasspack), until he can get the true duals on it. but it will be better than running straight Y pipe. Anyway, Rick you need to g out with me and Doug and his woman tonight, Megan is going as well. Bring Jennifer.
Old 02-08-2004, 07:12 PM

We did the heads on his Black 99 SS. It's running good now, just need to get it tuned, he's tuning it on Thurs at MTI.

Quick Reply: Anybody from B/CS?