West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

95 green z28 for sale 383 56k mile t top

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 06:00 PM

95 green z28 for sale 383 56k mile t top

well where do i start ... i have decided it is time to sell my street strip project as i have lost interest in it. partly due to the fact i just bought a 2010 ss. i blew the engine several years ago and really went overboard putting it back together. it is now finally compleet but i dont drive it anymore, and i need the space in the garage for the 2010.
what ive done to the car..
its got a fully built 383 stroker lt1 done by extreem hp in nrh, 4 bolt splayed mains eagle all forged rotating assembly with h beam rods and srp pistons. the heads and cam were done by llyod elliot le2 heads with a le3 cam, cant remember the cam specs exactly right now but i know its 107 degree lobe seperation which gives the car amazing torque and a nice lope. the bottom end is finished off with a high volume pump and a moroso high capacity oil pan. the top end has comp hardend pushrods and guide plates with comp 1.6 roller rockers and comp springs and retainers not 918 springs had to get some different springs with a higher rate due to the large cam. the top end was finshed with a set of polished cast aluminum valve covers and a ported intake which was also done by llyod elliot. behind the engine is a stock iorn flywheel and a ram powergrip clutch. the transmission is all stock internally but has never had any problem. it does have a hurs short throw shifter. the tuning was also done by extreem hp and the car put down 404 hp and 400 ft lbs of torqe on the chassis dyno through a 12 bolt rear end.
i bought the mose 12 bolt rear end used from a freind of mine who was upgrading to a 9 inch and rebuilt the rear with new 4.10 gears and all new bearings. it has the hd posi, 33 spline axles, and aluminum diff cover. it still has a little whine in the gears but it has not even been broken in yet. the drive shaft was custom orders 3.5 inch chromemoly with 1350 u joints from strange engineering.
the rear suspension has also been upgraded with a sphon tunnel mount torque arm lakewood lower controll arms, lower controll arm relocation brackets and a jegs brand panhard bar. it also has bmr subframe conectors.
it has granatelli motorsports 17" wheel with 275 40 17 tires all around.
the exhaust is a flowmaster american thunder catback with pacesetter longtubes and off road y.
the ignition is a stock opti with msd cap and rotor, accell 9000 plug wires, ngk spark plugs, and an accel coil. also included with the car but not currently intalled is an msd 6al box.
it also has new water pump, radiator, upper and lower hoses,and new heater hoses.
the interior was originally tan which i hated so i got a black leather interior from a low mile trans am and put it in. just like all fourth gens the upper dash is cracked an needs to be replaced.
ok now for the bad, i am trying to be as upfront as posible regarding the codition of this car so i will try and list everthing i know.
although the car has only 56k on the clock the paint has sufferd to many summers in the texas sun. the clearcoat has peeled off of the hood, decklid and doors. the rear section of the carpet is still tan. the tuner in the radio does not work so your stuck with cd only(factory bose), and the front door speakers are blown though you cant tell by listening to it. it curently has an oil leak from the aftermarket pan which i intend to fix before selling the car. the a/c system was never charged after installing the engine. i also intend to charge it before sale. and the battery has died from sitting around which i will also replace for the new owner. 90% of the work was done roughly 2 years ago and the car has only been driven roughly 60 miles since then. all the work was done by me, i am an ase certified master mechanic. if someone wants a truly badass 4th gen this is it. if you were to paint it and put a little into the interior it would be truley compleet. i have invested a ton of time and money into this project and am now selling it at a fraction of what i have invested $9500. i am pretty firm on that price if you have any questions or would like to look at the car in person please email me at byron.mcewen@hotmail.com i will email pics if interested im dont know how to post pics here buti will try.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:13 PM

Re: 95 green z28 for sale 383 56k mile t top

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]