West North Central Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota

MN Mayhem

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2004, 12:18 PM

MN Mayhem

This is open to anybody willing to go to Interstate Dragway in Moorehead, MN (up north by Fargo). We have set up a grudge match between the local domestic and import car clubs. Up until June 1st it is only open to cars running 13.0sec and quicker; after that it is open to cars running 15 sec. and quicker. As you can tell, we are trying to get only the fastest cars so you won't have to put up with any stupid ricers with just a wing and coffee can muffler who thinks they are fast. The final 2 hours will pit the 8 fastest domestics vs the 8 fastest imports. We are trying to keep this restricted to street cars so all that means is you must have insurance, plates, and tabs. NO ALL OUT TUBBED AND TUBE CHASSIED DRAG CARS!

Here is a copy of my post on www.mnfbody.com

MN Mayhem
July 10th, 2004
Interstate Dragways just outside of Moorhead, MN.
$55 to race.

Racing will begin at 11am and go to roughly 9pm. (There is also a good chance that they will have a test and tune day on Sunday so we can get even more runs in for those who chose to stay the night.)

Register and get details at www.mnmayhem.com

Alright ladies and gentlemen... Minnesota Mayhem is offically ON!!!! Registration is open to cars running 13.0 and faster and roughly June 1st we will open it up to 15.0 and faster. This is gonna be a great time, there will be a raffle with some great prizes like free dyno time and gift cirtificates. If you don't come to race, come on up to watch some fast cars and see some friendly faces run. Then stay to party with us on Saturday night. Most of us will be camping so it will be way cheap.

But this it everyone... I hope many of you will choose to come and race, no matter whether you chose to be affiliated with MNFbody, another site/club, or whether you remain unaffiliated. Hope to see many of you there... "cold beverages" will be promptly served at 9:05 pm in the parking lot

If you have any questions just PM me, email me @ chob0003@umn.edu, or post on here because chances are that someone has the same question.

Nick
Old 05-21-2004, 04:32 PM

TTT