West North Central Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota

Any F-body clubs around South Bend??

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 11:24 AM

Any F-body clubs around South Bend??

I would really like to join an F-body club but can't seem to find any local ones Anyone know of any?
Old 08-17-2004, 09:32 PM

Re: Any F-body clubs around South Bend??

Originally Posted by Meccadeth
I would really like to join an F-body club but can't seem to find any local ones Anyone know of any?
Hey Nick, there is a Michiana F-body club. The guy incharge works at North Side Autoparts on CR 6 across from Wal-Mart and Wings Etc. I was given a flyer late last year but it was too late in the year for me. That week I ended up putting my car into winter storage. I have yet to go in because I always forget about it untill someone mentions it. I know one of the guys, but I'm not sure if he's the guy incharge. Heck, if you wanna meet up sometime we could go over there and check it out.

Oh ya, do you know a Tony Karamitsos? He's from South Bend and he is in the November issue of GM high tech. He has a really nice 94, but I don't think I've ever seen his car around.
Old 08-19-2004, 10:51 PM

I was just at Wings yesterday...I could have just drove across the street. I'll check it out tomarrow, reach me on AIM if you want to meet up over there.
Old 08-20-2004, 08:44 AM

Hey guys i've kinda heard about the club but never found anything more about it. You should try and have who's ever in charge of the club put a post on here.

I'm usually running around S.B. and was out last Sat night with actually both of my camaros. One is my blue 69 with white racing stripes and the other was my black car. I'm pretty well known to most around here since i've been around a little bit Look for a black camaro with a 1QUIKZ plate.
Old 08-20-2004, 10:18 AM

Sweet. I saw your LT1 in GMHTP too. It may be the shiniest early 4th gen I've ever seen Almost looked like a black mirror.
Old 08-20-2004, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by LT1TONY
Hey guys i've kinda heard about the club but never found anything more about it. You should try and have who's ever in charge of the club put a post on here.

I'm usually running around S.B. and was out last Sat night with actually both of my camaros. One is my blue 69 with white racing stripes and the other was my black car. I'm pretty well known to most around here since i've been around a little bit Look for a black camaro with a 1QUIKZ plate.
I think I may have seen your 69 but I'll make sure I keep a look out for the other one.
Old 08-23-2004, 11:04 PM

If any of you guys want to have a little bit of safe fun this Sunday, the South Bend region of the Sports Car Club of America is putting on an Autocross (Solo II) on the Tire Rack Test Track on the west side of South Bend. A great opportunity to test both your driving skills and the limits of your car's handling. Check out www.sbrscca.org for details and a whole bunch more info on what it's all about.

George Williams
South Bend Region Solo Chairman

Last edited by George Williams; 08-23-2004 at 11:06 PM.
Old 08-25-2004, 02:02 PM

I would like some info on an f-body club in the area. I'm usually out rolling around with a bunch of f-bodys in South Bend. C-ya at Stanton Tony!!! BTW are ya bringing both cars?

Last edited by morrowss; 08-25-2004 at 02:08 PM.
Old 08-25-2004, 03:52 PM

Stanton should be a good time but nope won't be taking both cars.
Just the black car.

Talk to you later.

Tony