V6 Tech 1967-2002 V6 Engine Related

you guys said you wanted to see pics...got better..got video!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2002, 11:59 AM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhoBetter?:
what the hect are you even doing on a f-bod- website. </font>

who cares?

I rather him here then you.

Old 08-24-2002, 01:06 PM

Angry

WhoBetter, you don't deserve to be around cars, period. Everyone has there own opinion about what they like and what they don't like, i think i speak for everybody when i say keep yours to YOURSELF!
Old 08-24-2002, 05:21 PM

The fool don't realize I can delete his crap in a heartbeat, but the reading is comical.

Cummins......Welcome to the REAL website

There are bunch of great guys here......and one or two boneheads that pop up every now and then, and then they go and crawl under their rock they came from, along with the pond scum.

As for him being here....he has a 6 cylinder.......of the 5.9L variety

As for "We all know WhosNOTBetter", Question is what are you doing here with only 5 cylinders?????

Plus where do you get the idea that these truck are limited to 110mph??? Mine does 140+ easy, his is 135mph truck easy, there another one here that just did a 12.90 with diesel only, and he is yet to hit the NOS or the LPG....and it doesn't take 10grand either.

You want a race car??? Get a 94-97 12v Dodge Ram, for under $1000 have over 400rwhp, and run low 14's reliably and consistently and get 17-18mpg, and not get raped by the insurance companies for having a "fast car".......how's that for bang-4-the-buck????

Get educated before you expose your ignorance.....but I guess even that is too much for you to comprehend.

------------------
Max
'95 Camaro V6..BB Triflo quad-tip catback, 180 degree Themostat, WaterWetter, K&N Air Filter, AC Delco Rapidfire Spark plugs, TB-Bypass, BMR Chrome-Moly STB, Front & Rear 1LE Sway Bars, 255/50/16 Eagle GS-C & F1 Steel, Dark Tinted Windows. Fog-lights on when Hi-Beam On Mod done tooooo.
www.home.earthlink.net/~airspeedy2

'99.5 F-250 SuperDuty CrewCab,PowerStroke Diesel, 2wd, Torreador Red, TS Extreme Chip & LPG, BTS Tranny & Converter, Maddog Stage 2 Injectors, TTS "Hybrid" Turbo (35psi max. boost), Detroit Locker ......14.2@99mph. 436rwhp/869ft.lbs.
...lets just say its not stock.....well DUH!
Old 08-24-2002, 06:53 PM

We should get Robvas in on this conversation...dude is ruthless

Hey WhoBetter..where's your video, or timeslips, or pictures of your car, or anything? How old are you? 9..10 maybe?
Dude, you shouldn't start puttin' down someones ride when you ain't got nothing to back it up with..who cares if you think it's an ugly, Ozone eating, 14.2@99mph. 436rwhp/869ft.lbs truck?

DIESEL RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Let me guess Better than the rest of us, your car runs on water??
Old 08-25-2002, 01:32 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by All_InTheRED:
The fool don't realize I can delete his crap in a heartbeat, but the reading is comical.

I don't care if your a moderator, just means you spend half your life on the internet.

As for him being here....he has a 6 cylinder.......of the 5.9L variety

what the hect are you saying?

As for "We all know WhosNOTBetter", Question is what are you doing here with only 5 cylinders?????

what?

Plus where do you get the idea that these truck are limited to 110mph??? Mine does 140+ easy, his is 135mph truck easy, there another one here that just did a 12.90 with diesel only, and he is yet to hit the NOS or the LPG....and it doesn't take 10grand either.

tell us again how much money is in your truck? Your truck hits 140+ easily uh? is that why the speedo reads 85?

You want a race car??? Get a 94-97 12v Dodge Ram, for under $1000 have over 400rwhp, and run low 14's reliably and consistently and get 17-18mpg, and not get raped by the insurance companies for having a "fast car".......how's that for bang-4-the-buck????

why would i do that when i could get an LS1 TA and run high 12's and get 25 mpg and actually have a car that get's looks and rides smoothly and can handle a turn?

Get educated before you expose your ignorance.....but I guess even that is too much for you to comprehend.

it is uh, is that why all the funny cars have ram bodies?

</font>
Old 08-25-2002, 02:05 PM

85???

Its amazing how you know sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo much about my truck

Runs 12's..........HAHAHAHAHAAAHA, with the truck pushing you.

------------------
Max
'95 Camaro V6..BB Triflo quad-tip catback, 180 degree Themostat, WaterWetter, K&N Air Filter, AC Delco Rapidfire Spark plugs, TB-Bypass, BMR Chrome-Moly STB, Front & Rear 1LE Sway Bars, 255/50/16 Eagle GS-C & F1 Steel, Dark Tinted Windows. Fog-lights on when Hi-Beam On Mod done tooooo.

'99.5 F-250 SuperDuty CrewCab,PowerStroke Diesel, 2wd, Torreador Red, TS Extreme Chip & LPG, BTS Tranny & Converter, Maddog Stage 2 Injectors, TTS "Hybrid" Turbo (35psi max. boost), Detroit Locker ......14.2@99mph. 436rwhp/869ft.lbs.
Old 08-29-2002, 07:02 PM

Thumbs down

I'm sorry, but you guys sound like a bunch of 2 year olds. I won't give my opinion but step back and think about what you're saying...
Old 08-30-2002, 03:47 AM

awsome truck man I am thinking about trading my merc for a f350 4x4. what mods put you at about 800lbs op torque

BTW whobetter, you are an idiot.

------------------
95 z28 green- sold
95 supra tt - t78, hks cams,upgraded fuel system, bullish intake,other misc bolt-ons 630rwhp, 595 lb rwtrq (untuned)
98 slk 230- bone stock
Old 08-30-2002, 11:39 AM

85???

Its amazing how you know sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo much about my truck

Runs 12's..........HAHAHAHAHAAAHA, with the truck pushing you.

</font>
yeah sucker, look at the stock gauge on a ram truck and the stock gauge on a TA, 85 vs. 155,and every chump knows that f-bod's can run high 12's stock. you've got $40K into a truck, and it still looks like a turd and can't handle a turn and creates so much wind noise that you can't hear yourself talk, while i have a $25K car that;s faster and gets 10 mpg more. and makes your truck look like a pile of (edited). and not to metion is still covered by origial warrenty for 26 months. face it, your a (edited), as a matter of fact your all (edited) you clowns are like around 30 and your biggest life acomplishment is running a 14.2 sec 1/4 mile in a pick-up truck. (edited)!

(edited for content)

[This message has been edited by All_InTheRED (edited August 30, 2002).]
Old 08-30-2002, 11:55 AM

I don't know why you keep coming up with crap about the ram's.

I DON'T HAVE A RAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny thing is that a guy out in No. Calif, with a 98 ram, just did 12.4, and yes he has ton of cash into it, he also went and towed his fifth wheel with it when he went on vacation.

Do that in your Flintstone-mobile!!!

Yes LS1's can do 12's........but yours can't.

Show some proof you have one.....you talk....but no proof.

Its amazing how you can't talk on the "FACTS", but have to resort to negative, four letter words, not to mention incorrect information. Get educated and then come talk to us on the V6 forum. We are not in the BS business. Get a grip!

Your like a politician........all talk.....no action....lots of BS!

Nazifz28.........its in the sig
Basically, its a 130hp "extreme" chip ($500), a larger exhaust($300 to $1K depending if SS or aluminum, from the turbo back, 4inch), LPG injection ($500), Injectors ($1500), compressor wheel ($50).

As for the tranny.....wait for that to die, and the "bulletproof" tranny is $3K with chrome-moly planetaries (unlimited HP warranty too )

------------------
Max

'99.5 F-250 SuperDuty CrewCab,PowerStroke Diesel, 2wd, Torreador Red, TS Extreme Chip & LPG, BTS Tranny & Converter, Maddog Stage 2 Injectors, Stock Turbo w/ aftermarket compressor wheel (35psi max. boost), Detroit Locker ......14.2@99mph. 436rwhp/869ft.lbs.

[This message has been edited by All_InTheRED (edited August 30, 2002).]
Old 08-30-2002, 12:45 PM

WhoBetter? not you.
Old 08-30-2002, 04:42 PM

Funny thing is that a guy out in No. Calif, with a 98 ram, just did 12.4, and yes he has ton of cash into it, he also went and towed his fifth wheel with it when he went on vacation.

Do that in your Flintstone-mobile!!!

Yes LS1's can do 12's........but yours can't.

Show some proof you have one.....you talk....but no proof.

Its amazing how you can't talk on the "FACTS", but have to resort to negative, four letter words, not to mention incorrect information. Get educated and then come talk to us on the V6 forum. We are not in the BS business. Get a grip!

Your like a politician........all talk.....no action....lots of BS!

Basically, its a 130hp "extreme" chip ($500), a larger exhaust($300 to $1K depending if SS or aluminum, from the turbo back, 4inch), LPG injection ($500), Injectors ($1500), compressor wheel ($50).

As for the tranny.....wait for that to die, and the "bulletproof" tranny is $3K with chrome-moly planetaries (unlimited HP warranty too )

</font>
all that,your tranny is about that crap and cost you $3k and you still can't run below a 14. Loooooser! maybe you should start towing your 5th wheel, you going to need it. it's funny how you ingore the facts, one being your truck is a geekmobile. it doesn't matter if i'm educated about drag racing, my car is superior to yours in 9 of 10 ways.
Old 08-30-2002, 06:29 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhoBetter?:
all that,your tranny is about that crap and cost you $3k and you still can't run below a 14. Loooooser! maybe you should start towing your 5th wheel, you going to need it. it's funny how you ingore the facts, one being your truck is a geekmobile. it doesn't matter if i'm educated about drag racing, my car is superior to yours in 9 of 10 ways.</font>
Get literate!!!!

OPEN YOUR EYES!!!
READ!!!!!!

Name the 9 of the 10???

For a beauty that weighs more than TWICE the flintstone mobile you push, your a IDIOT! Calculate the power to weight ratio there buddy!

------------------
Max

'99.5 F-250 SuperDuty CrewCab,PowerStroke Diesel, 2wd, Torreador Red, TS Extreme Chip & LPG, BTS Tranny & Converter, Maddog Stage 2 Injectors, Stock Turbo w/aftermarket comp. wheel (35psi boost), Detroit Locker ......14.2@99mph. 436rwhp/869ft.lbs.
Old 08-30-2002, 06:33 PM

Exclamation

ok mr. "im***ingbetterthaneveryoneelse".

warning:
-------------------------------------
you need to stop rite now. cause yur beginning to **** me off. any anyone on this board will tell ya, when i get mad i tend to close posts. shake as much as you want i dont care. but im getting tired of your stupid *** taking up space on the v6 side of the board. put up or shut up. i wanna see dyno slips, i wanna see pics, and i wanna see your dumb *** standing next to them.
------------------------------------

seriously -- enough is enough. im beginning to believe what everyone else says. you really are jealous cause this guy here has a truck that could probably whoop the snot out of your car, and you just have to give him **** cause its a truck. he is a respected member of this board, and he knows quite a bit about automobiles in general. + he is a pretty nice and easy-going guy. yet you feel the need to come on here and bash him cause he races a truck.

why do we here on the v6 board think his racing a truck is cool? probably because its in the same area as our v6 cars. hes taking something that moves slow, put money into it and made it faster. so what if he only runs a 14. its a truck. thats damn good if you ask me, cause i can whip the **** outta most trucks on the road with my little 3.4L v6. including the bigass magnum v8 ones. o yea, next time you are out on the road, race a tundra, it'll pull on your *** like you wouldnt believe.

as for your crap. take it elsewhere man. im getting tired of you sitting here and talking **** to a friend of mine. o yea, remember he is a moderator and at any time can lock/edit/delete your posts, as well as probably get you banned from this board altogether..

if you still thing you are right, well..whatever..flame away. i havent had a good reading from a truely stupid person in a long long time.

-R

edit: re-reading this made me realize i forgot something. you better hope your dumbass NEVER meets me on the road. cause if you started talking **** about me, id get out of the car, and use your car to bash your ****ing skull in. capice?

[This message has been edited by 94Camaro (edited August 30, 2002).]
Old 08-30-2002, 06:53 PM

Who Is Better - I know it's great fun to put on your crash helmet and take to the internet, but come on now. I don't know if it's drugs you're taking or drugs you need to be taking but you and your kind shouldn't be allowed outside, much less on the internet.
While reading your posts it occured to me that perhaps you should change your screen name to "Who is bigger" since you obvious are suffering from some major inferiority complex. BTW I'm sorry to hear about the size of your ***** (or lack there of)
A LS1 TA is an awfully nice ride, I'd most definitely love to have one, but it still doesn't make up for your utter lake of social skills or maturity. Maybe you should just drive it into a wall while proving "who is better"
Mind your own damn business, go cry about somebody else's vehicle polluting, and make your next post in crayola or finger paints; then we won't have to hear from you anymore.
Please don't post anymore, my spleene almost burst from so much laughing. jerk off

[This message has been edited by Mike Wenski (edited August 30, 2002).]

Quick Reply: you guys said you wanted to see pics...got better..got video!