Track Kill Stories Race Track Victories, 1/4 Mile Times, Dyno Numbers - DRIVE RESPONSIBLY

zO6 GOES DOWN REACTION PRICELESS

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2003, 10:14 AM

Only an ahole would believe this kill story. I'm sure that if it really happened, it had to be while he was sleeping .
Old 11-18-2003, 11:07 AM

Re: lol

Originally posted by Zeueses 97 RamAir
You are all right, i didnt beat him lol haters I love them Like 2pacs movie its me against the world.... tweety air force sucks, and why are there a lot of trolls Ill run you in z06 anyday look at your sig you drive mustang lol and fastwhite t/a all bolt ons and 410 ls1 should have left you silly he cant drive hes making 345 365 right your making what 320 330 like you said to me 20 more horses and hes lighter than you..theres no way right

And as for mike he always sweats my nuts when i post look at
my posts last time i posted i raced a ls1 vette like a 98 model conv and mike goes no way man started talking **** and yayayata the guy beat me like aroun 80 when i had no headers just bolt ons and hpp. Mike goes he couldnt drive hell it was an auto how can not no one drive an auto. id love to see video of your STOCK LS1 RUNNING 13.1 LOL............. STEVE Y MY GEO STORM RAN A BETTER TIME THAN YOUR FORD WITH HEADRS AND INTAKE FULL EXHAUST 14.0 LOL MY GEO STORM RAN 15.2STOCK i THINK YOU NEED TO GET A DIFFRENT CAR i MIGHT SELL MY SUPRA THIS SUMMER AFTER I DROP THE ENGINE IN WANNA REAL CAR OR MAYBE BETTER BUY AN LT1.... OH YEA i RAN 13.7 AT 98 OF COURSE WEIGHT REDUCTION ALSO, RIP TURBO BLEW IT UP
You are the biggest retard to come to this board in a long time. You are an irrational incoherent rambling idiot. Look at your response above. Were you loaded on drugs and alcohol? It sure looks like it. Bring that Geo Storm over here and I will beat it down. A stock LT1 and a stock 99+ GT are a drivers race. Anybody have a stock Z06 near him, to lay waste to this fool?
Old 11-18-2003, 12:43 PM

dont cry

dont cry bitch im sure you will be fast one day.... more haters mint z28 you think it cant be done either of course not lol your right it was all made up.....only an *** hole

Last edited by Zeueses 97 RamAir; 11-18-2003 at 12:46 PM.
Old 11-18-2003, 03:24 PM

OMFG!...how did this post slip past me the past few days..THIS GUYS GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!
Old 11-18-2003, 04:24 PM

Re: zO6 GOES DOWN REACTION PRICELESS

After coming home from the cowboy game, and watching Dallas get their buts kicked......

I was going to the local track where ls1 and Foxbodys run, I

wanted to look and see the action me my freind and his nos 2002

gt mustang were seeing a couple of vettes with a prochargers run 7os and t/as run and then talking smack about lt1s and what do u drive and so on so after telling them a little of what I had

I started to ask what they had of course ls1s are gods suppose lt1s cant hang at all basically they were bragging how ls1s dyno 390 to 400 hp on just a cam and no head work and yatayata i said ok whatever leaving going down 360 to my freinds house a black zo6 was hawling ***, as I was coming on to hwy from track

I didnt think nothing of wow I want one Now all I have is bolt ons tuning from speedworks and long tubes and the new 4.10s switching lanes he wont let me switch to go around him he kept on gunning it so st that time I was Ok ls1 god if i loose I loose my dyno with tuning was abouth 318 341 pounds of torque now the gys on the board I wanna thank that told me to get 410s instead of 373s.. Bammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm he nails it as im coming on hard he of course takes off before me we are at 80 plus i downshift from 6 to 5 I hear the borla screaming with the sound of hell unleashing and the judgment day was coming for one of us.... his corsa was thundering....
I get 2 cars on him im at 125 i let off he still is coming trying to pass me I switch to six just to be safe, the hwy is dead straight away for another mile leave in sixth till 145 let off im like leave me alone i know u have topend I hit brakes he pulls up next to me and still wants some but I was happy and had to pull over and say one thing to all lt1 owners and God for helping me at that moment, good to kick a ls1s ***.. Sorry so long but i hardly post any kills unless its bad ***, Oh then I lost to my freinds 150 shot wet shot gt mustang by a bus length on hwy sucks................... oh well I will keep my lt1 t/a forever the feeling priceless

Old 11-18-2003, 04:26 PM

Guys,

Check out some of this trolls posts.

http://web.camaross.com/forums/showt...threadid=45201

http://web.camaross.com/forums/showt...threadid=42191

Click on these and read, you will laugh as hard as me.
Zeus you make it all too easy. Now curse at us a little more like a good little troll and show us how retarded 8 year old act when their crayons are taken away. Repeat after me again Zeus...
I can dress myself.

Like I said... He has a real bad inferiority complex with the LS1. Why I dont know...They are both two of the most awesome engines ever produced. Also you gotta throw the 4.6 into the mix.
281 Cubes running sub 9 second 1/8th mile times is simply awesome.
Old 11-18-2003, 06:10 PM

ummm

Sorry, but have you heard about a "." sign in Texas? I was lost in your words...
Old 11-18-2003, 08:47 PM

lol

Mike you must do alot of talking because i dam well know you would not say that to me in person..... mike you must have something against me, I dont even know you and you blab blab your mouth, i bet you get your *** kicked a lot thats why you think you are so mighty behind the pc... Like I told everyone i got my *** handed to me by my freinds gt 2002 mustang with nos and boltons and hes spraying a wet shot 150, why would i even admit to that YEA I LOST AND BUT THE BIG QUESTION HERE IS MIKIE YOU READY I WANT TO SEE A VIDEO OF YOUR CAR RUN 13.1 IN THE 1/4 ILL EVEN GIVE YOU 100 DOLLARS IF YOU CAN PROVE IT.... SEE I DONT CARE WHAT EVERYONE THINKS ILL GIVE YOU YOUR RESPECT WHEN PEOPLE START RESPECTING ME.

I HAVE NEVER DISSED ON ANYBODY and you make it seem that i post all the time with bull**** look at my last posts when do i ever post. I hardly do. MAYBE THE GUY RAGGED ON HIS CAR ALOT NOT LS1S ARE GODS...

Last edited by Zeueses 97 RamAir; 11-18-2003 at 09:03 PM.
Old 11-18-2003, 08:55 PM

oh yea!

Mikie i love the ls1 it is bad *** its just like I said EVERYONE HAS AN LS1 IN DALLAS GP ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE LT1S ARE EITHE TORE UP FROM THE FLOOR UP OR OLDER PEOPLE OWN THEM LIKE IN THERE 50S IN MINT CONDITION. i HAVE NOTHING AGINST THEM I AM GOING TO GET A Z06 OR VIPER WHEN I GRADUATE I LOVE THE VETTE, BUT I LOVE THE POWER OF THE VIPER STOCK THAT IS BOLTONS ON A Z06 AND SLICKS YOUR LOOKING AT 11.8S....

SO CAN WE STOP THE RAGGING NOW ON EACH OTHER SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE JUST GOT FIRED UP...
Old 11-18-2003, 09:02 PM

zues 97ta

im the guy with the nos'd gt that car is pretty fast he beats me motor to motor worst than z06 beat me motor to motor i dont know why yall ls1 guys tryin to hate on his story
Old 11-18-2003, 11:02 PM

Re: zues 97ta

Originally posted by 4.6luv
im the guy with the nos'd gt
and i'm the guy with the bs flag...

Old 11-18-2003, 11:03 PM

and i'm the guy with the bs flag...

and to they guy in the bs flag ill put you in the back too!
Old 11-18-2003, 11:07 PM

Re: oh yea!

I AM GOING TO GET A Z06 OR VIPER WHEN I GRADUATE
lemme guess, you are graduating with a BS in trolling?
Old 11-18-2003, 11:29 PM

im the guy with the nos'd gt that car is pretty fast he beats me motor to motor worst than z06 beat me motor to motor i dont know why yall ls1 guys tryin to hate on his story
You and your buddy have a lot in common. Problems with LS1's and basic punctuation and grammar...
Old 11-18-2003, 11:52 PM

Don Hood

Ok lets flame more see why is it bad to say we beat ls1s or ls6s, over hre there is mostly ls1Ss like I said. And yes when I do graduate I will get my dream car, why are you hating so much do you own an ls1 to... Ok next time I will post I will say I beat a lt1 Or lt5 maybe thats more in my leauge, BUT WE CANT SAY NOTHING ABOUT BEATING LS1S OR LS6 RIGHT. There Gods right...

jthoams did you go to school or did you already graduate with mikie and everyone else with a P.H.Dick in courtesy reacharounds, looks like you guys are just mad waaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa I bet you all have a pijama party at each others house.

Quick Reply: zO6 GOES DOWN REACTION PRICELESS