Track Kill Stories Race Track Victories, 1/4 Mile Times, Dyno Numbers - DRIVE RESPONSIBLY

Tired of this RICER vs. DOMESTIC crap

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2003, 07:31 PM

Let me slow down for you, my last statement said, that our aftermarket is NOT geared around our Economy cars, unlike the imports b/c they don't make much else.

I probably forgot more about DSM's or TT Supras than you know.. And I don't call a MAXIMUM of 1/2 second "raping"...A healthy LT1 would be trouble for them...
My good friend owns a White TT-Supra and could only manage a 13.8 stock, I ran 14.20's...rape????I think not...With 2-turbo's I'd be disgusted if he didn't beat me...
And try to tell him you can run fast cheap, he'll laugh in your face!...

While my IROC might not be a crown jewel, it is an Icon, and not too hard on the eyes either...

We have our fast turbo cars too and they're not hard or expensive to mod either. :
TTA's, GN's, TR's, Intercooled Dodges, Fords and a whole slu of supercharged cars too!...I've owned 3 turbo cars, 1 Supercharged car, and several beefy V8 cars. My sister had an Eagle Talon AWD turbo, I've been all up in it many times, especially when she blew a turbo seal and fogged up the road badly, costing almost a Grand in parts alone.(New turbo etc)
Old 11-30-2003, 09:02 AM

Rice..

I think we should stick to products made by fellow north americans..

Just like the hong kong bank, why the **** would someone use that bank.. I don't get it
Old 11-30-2003, 09:55 AM

Re: Rice..

Originally posted by radik
I think we should stick to products made by fellow north americans..

Just like the hong kong bank, why the **** would someone use that bank.. I don't get it
Hong Kong Shanghai Bank Corp (HSBC) is British.... which is headquartered in London. Traded on the NYSE as well as many other north american markets.

I use it because thier checking and savings services are top notch.
Old 12-03-2003, 03:25 PM

Steamed rice heheheh

i think the guy is over reacting about this. Either he lost to a v-8 or is sick of loosing, who cares we are all here to have fun, drive our sweet cars no matter if they are "ricers" or Raw american muscle which i prefer anyday. But for the F_ck of cars dont you run your mouth calling us f-bodys red necks!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2003, 07:30 PM

I can't believe people are still posting on this topic I started so long ago. I was just bored one night guys. Yes some of the talk between import vs. domestic is fun. (especially on the net) but not when it starts fights at the local cruise spots. I had just come back from seeing a bunch of crap over this at one of the spots around here when I started this post. (so I was just venting) This domestic vs. import thing seems to be as contraversial as the east coast vs. west coast rap thing. I hope I just don't go out like 2pac or Biggie. I do wish people would read all my posts on this topic and not just read what they want to hear.

PS. Who ever said fbody owners are rednecks...I drive a fbody